May 3, 2024, 18:11:41
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Schurman - Unban - The fuck is this?  (Read 5016 times)

Feb 27, 2013, 00:36:49
Read 5016 times

Schurman

1. Your ingame nick: Schurman
2. Date/time banned: 2013-02-26 6:35 PM GMT -5
3. Your IP: 76.64.17.133
4. Reason for ban/kick: "Bad FPS and Ping - Makes the game less enjoyable"
5. Your explanation: Don't need one. Why was I banned?! You don't ban people for having bad ping! My FPS is perfect and sits at 60 all the time. I left a download running and forgot about it.

You KICK people for bad ping, not ban!

Feb 27, 2013, 01:12:24
Reply #1

Giraffen420

You KICK people for bad ping, not ban!

Please try reconnecting again within 1-2 minutes & it should be working fine again.
It's done automatically & you'll be banned for approximately 30 seconds.

There should have been warnings in the chat for a few times before the ban was put on you. ( again, automatically! )

So to answer your question - Yes, we do ban players for a bad ping! Though the ban wont stay there for a very long time!

These questions/threads pop up occasionally, how come players are so quick on the 'create thread' button?

Edit:

I've even been in-game to check up on this. Like always, it's been removed automatically after ~30 seconds.
« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2013, 01:25:30 by Giraffen420 »

Feb 27, 2013, 15:10:34
Reply #2

$@HoT@

hi schurman your download speed sucks like me so u need wait when other play short map less than 1 mb then try to join its work on me xd
~>$@HoT@<~

Feb 27, 2013, 20:25:19
Reply #3

Mdbelen

Staff
The upper sense of this is to "give noobs time" to fix their problems rather than directly joining again which would be a pretty small step toward fixing their actual problem of lag.
In these 30 seconds you could've minimized the game and stopped your download perfectly well (e.g.).
Actually I have to admit that its supposed to tell you the duration of your ban though, but apparently it doesnt. Or you just raged too much to read it rofl

And last but not least - Thou shalt not come here in a fuckingexplosivecrappotionmoodofshit and tell people how to do things "right", you do calm down and ask them kindly.

Feb 27, 2013, 20:54:33
Reply #4

Matrix

Staff
Stop your torrent of Backdoor Sluts 9 and it'll be fixed.