Apr 27, 2024, 23:47:35
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: only for mappers!  (Read 6224 times)

Aug 4, 2012, 16:43:50
Read 6224 times

$@HoT@

i found new scrits for mappers its make easy mapping :) i attach new 2 scripts hope you like .....................

test them on your map editor.... ond is movementrecorder v2 and 2nd is  position saver with z and x :)
~>$@HoT@<~

Aug 4, 2012, 17:34:04
Reply #1

Millhouse

can you explain more for what that is? i mean, nobody here wants download some unknown script just to find out it's useless....

Aug 4, 2012, 18:01:06
Reply #2

$@HoT@

can you explain more for what that is? i mean, nobody here wants download some unknown script just to find out it's useless....

one is movementrecorder= its use is record you movement in your map . with this tool you can make perfect map .
second is position saver = this tool is very usefull becouse when you make a new part in you map you want test it many time you no need to play full map just save position where you want to play   .....

downlaod and look                                                                                                     

i cant explain becouse my english is shit :)
~>$@HoT@<~

Aug 4, 2012, 19:07:30
Reply #3

Mdbelen

Staff
But you can improve your english by trying to explain things :)
We already have the first script i think and isnt the 2nd thing possible with the map editor? If ToMo consinders this as useful he can add it.

Aug 5, 2012, 10:35:32
Reply #4

Starac

one is movementrecorder= its use is record you movement in your map . with this tool you can make perfect map.                                                                                                                                                                                          
Actually this script fails sometimes.You can notice that some new maps which were made with the help of this tool are actually one big FAIL.
I'm not saying you shouldn't use it,but ppl should be really careful with this..
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Aug 5, 2012, 12:25:07
Reply #5

Millhouse

Problem is, people dont know how to use tools properly. Scripts are here to help us, not to make perfect maps. If you use recording tool as help then you can make perfect map, but if you use it to create perfect map you'r map will most likely fail big time....

Aug 5, 2012, 17:14:44
Reply #6

Mdbelen

Staff
rofl millhouse, you failed xd

Aug 5, 2012, 20:30:49
Reply #7

$@HoT@

ye some peoples dont know how to use tools but this make no bug .. if we know to use a tool then we can make a perfect map.. i use 2 type of toolbox , movementrecorder and saveposition  in my mapping . i show you my map when its complete ............... :)
~>$@HoT@<~

Aug 6, 2012, 02:33:33
Reply #8

Millhouse

belen, go crawl back to hole you came from :D