May 18, 2024, 10:38:27
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Akka's being an annoying person.  (Read 11245 times)

Jan 6, 2012, 20:07:17
Read 11245 times

T-Man

Well, firstly, you should change  this 'board''s name  to 'report', cause there's many other things we can report other than hacking.
Anyway, last days, I felt really annoyed from 'AkkA' being childish, racist, and annoying.
Most of the people loves him you know why? Cause he gets them top's, he changes nicks (I did this when i firstly joined the server, but not now) and gets them a top.
Everytime someone's break akka's stop he starts to insult him in a way that it is racist sometimes.
Eventually, its not about toptimes, its about his personality.
I've got a bunch of screenshots Insulting 'Me' and another people.
He got his own 'friends' that back's up him, whenever he gets insulted. (Insults players who insult akka)
Obviously, asslickers.
If you took this report as an important thing, feel free to add me at skype : 'Tuppiman'
And i'll show you the screenshots.
I wont upload them, since my connection sucks currently,
Thank you,
T-Man,

-
P.S. Please take this seriously, akka is bieing such a kid, plus annoying.

Jan 6, 2012, 20:12:02
Reply #1

Potzo

Staff
Is that the same Akka guy which R@zvy was crazy about?
R@zvy was telling me to give him admin? WTF
And the guy doesn't even speak english, he's just good on DM maps..
Like we give a shit about that

But post screenshots if you have them, you can use our gallery, or just imgur.com
Join us on Discord

Jan 6, 2012, 20:13:34
Reply #2

Slipknot.

oh god he so raged when i blowed him and day before he blowed AsoCro and just said "haha dont cry nab"
« Last Edit: Jan 6, 2012, 20:16:07 by Slipknot. »

Jan 6, 2012, 20:50:08
Reply #3

T-Man

He's good on DM?
No, no, not being jealous but..
This guy only got top1's with unknown shortcuts, he never shows the shortcut to people because he's scared.
Screen shots coming.
[Edit]
http://imgur.com/4zSyS,XByb7,SNXms,HUwNX,IPtP5,xjWVH,AiZxD,V87Ry,eMikv,u4vDZ,HChZV,ZQAVa,SV07U,xro9R,Omv2A,GJigD,EYMcu,YUm9J,tln7Y,G1WHb#0
Click the image, and it will enlarge
These are some of them
I got dozens more.
« Last Edit: Jan 6, 2012, 21:03:30 by iMatrix »

Jan 6, 2012, 21:04:07
Reply #4

dark.Sector

haha that is in romanian and its means suck my dick

Jan 6, 2012, 21:10:06
Reply #5

T-Man

Some of them, but most of them are in English, like 'T-man=gayyyy' 'suckerr' and ye these stuff.
What im trying to say he is
immature.

Jan 6, 2012, 21:17:59
Reply #6

Mattyboe

Akka is a stat player, one of those people who care only for top times and use shortcuts and bull shitz. He doesn't know the meaning of playing for fun

Jan 6, 2012, 23:55:26
Reply #7

Mdbelen

Staff
Seems i should hurry saving toptimes in my script. This only saves them for accounts, so "abuses" like this shit or guys changing 1 letter in their name to be twice or more in the list can't happen anymore.
But you can't say that this guy isn't good in DM, just an addict or so.. dunno. I don't think that we should ban him for that though, should we?

Jan 7, 2012, 02:05:52
Reply #8

Jos

Lol at Millhouse is in the screenshot..

And AkKa rages alot lol

Jan 7, 2012, 10:24:14
Reply #9

T-Man

Seems i should hurry saving toptimes in my script. This only saves them for accounts, so "abuses" like this shit or guys changing 1 letter in their name to be twice or more in the list can't happen anymore.
But you can't say that this guy isn't good in DM, just an addict or so.. dunno. I don't think that we should ban him for that though, should we?
Isn't there a mute system in the admin panel? To mute for 12 hours? 1 day? Whatever solution you choose?

Jan 7, 2012, 10:26:24
Reply #10

Giraffen420

Banning for a day could work, aslong as he understands fully the reason to why he's banned.

Jan 7, 2012, 10:50:57
Reply #11

Starac

Isn't there a mute system in the admin panel? To mute for 12 hours? 1 day?
Yes but when u mute someone he can just recconect and he will be unmuted again.We should warn Akka by banning him for 1 day or something,as girrafen suggested.
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jan 7, 2012, 12:36:01
Reply #12

TabOo.

Well this guy has been banned sometime ago for the same reason.
http://ownageowls.com/forum/unban-request-32/unbanned-974/

Jan 7, 2012, 12:55:11
Reply #13

Giraffen420

Well this guy has been banned sometime ago for the same reason.
http://ownageowls.com/forum/unban-request-32/unbanned-974/

If this is the same person and his or her behaviour still hasnt improved, Then I'd say prolonger the ban, more then a day!
One should learn from their own mistakes and if one decides not to learn, then you didnt punish him or her hard enough!

Jan 7, 2012, 12:59:51
Reply #14

Mdbelen

Staff
Just found out that I can easily set the toptimes to count by serials, so everybody can have only one toptime too. Let's do this first and see what happens..