May 16, 2024, 12:36:51
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Hero cross  (Read 9796 times)

Jun 3, 2011, 12:00:44
Read 9796 times

Raven

Hi all, this is my new DD map, Hero cross.Have a look at screen shots and enjoy.   :)

Jun 3, 2011, 12:12:15
Reply #1

RuzgaR

This site is needing domain registration for imageshack.

Jun 3, 2011, 12:31:06
Reply #2

Starac

Too small and don't copy me(i used same object ''plasticgate'' for my plastic cross) now it's not original anymore now it's just another replica...i don't understand why ppl just copy? be creative and make something new something original oh   >.<  >.<  >.<
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jun 3, 2011, 13:06:13
Reply #3

Kobayashi

Sorry don´t like it.
« Last Edit: Jun 3, 2011, 13:11:36 by Kobayashi »

Jun 3, 2011, 13:43:31
Reply #4

n00b

it looks good
SRY GUYS I WAS AN IDIOT PIECE OF SHIT NOT ANYMORE!!! FORGET ABOUT MY STUPID SHIT SPAM POSTS!!!

Jun 3, 2011, 14:26:10
Reply #5

Toxic

i think it's too small..

Jun 3, 2011, 14:56:51
Reply #6

AlvaroTits

don't copy me(i used same object ''plasticgate'' for my plastic cross) now it's not original anymore now it's just another replica...i don't understand why ppl just copy? be creative and make something new something original oh   >.<  >.<  >.<
So to all mappers, attention: You can´t use ''plasticgate'' in your maps, or you will copy Starac. You have been warned.
All people/mappers can use the object they want, and I see it´s not a copy of any map.
Another different thing is if I like it or not. Have to play it to tell you ;P

Jun 3, 2011, 18:26:51
Reply #7

Starac

don't copy me(i used same object ''plasticgate'' for my plastic cross) now it's not original anymore now it's just another replica...i don't understand why ppl just copy? be creative and make something new something original oh   >.<  >.<  >.<
So to all mappers, attention: You can´t use ''plasticgate'' in your maps, or you will copy Starac. You have been warned.
All people/mappers can use the object they want, and I see it´s not a copy of any map.
Another different thing is if I like it or not. Have to play it to tell you ;P
U r right Partly
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!