May 18, 2024, 14:19:15
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: DM server boring!?  (Read 16844 times)

May 10, 2011, 20:28:34
Read 16844 times

GnIDa Russian

DM server was boring. 93% of players choose terribly boring card. Do not know what this idiotic choice can be explained, perhaps because of their age?

I suggest this server to make only two points to select the next map. After the round, the graph is valid vote will appear, 1 - "Random" and 2 - "Play again". And finally get rid of this darkness. As you can imagine, choosing the "Random" - for him to appear completely any map, whether it is DD, DM or Race. In addition, the server name has been fully justified. Then I think many players will wish to go to the server.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 20:42:14 by GnIDa Russian »
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

May 10, 2011, 21:16:25
Reply #1

Tom_Riddle

I saw this on a other server and I must say this sucks somehow. And what do you want with your players? I am happy when I catch a free slot playing in the evening / night.

May 10, 2011, 22:31:17
Reply #2

Toxic

^
And that's almost not even possible..

May 10, 2011, 22:43:02
Reply #3

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
If they did this i would much rather they take out DD from the server all together because i hate playing DD on their especially when there is a DD server ( When we move to the new VPS this will be even more true as none will lag ) If the DD was removed from that server i would happily have it the way Gnida suggested otherwise i am 100% against it.
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

May 11, 2011, 11:16:43
Reply #4

Starac

^
Why not? it's possible
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

May 11, 2011, 12:38:23
Reply #5

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
^
Why not? it's possible

I think he is talking about entering the DM server, if he isnt then w.e he is saying isnt true ;)
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

May 11, 2011, 12:45:21
Reply #6

Starac

^
Why not? it's possible

I think he is talking about entering the DM server, if he isnt then w.e he is saying isnt true ;)
pf however
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

May 11, 2011, 17:41:06
Reply #7

GnIDa Russian

I am happy when I catch a free slot playing in the evening / night.
Tom, you're probably just very rarely go there and you like maps and you're happy. Well, I mean slightly different contingent of people.  ;)

Yes, Shad, is always possible to consider that option! Simply remove it from the server name, Abbreviation "DD"

^
Why not? it's possible
Toxic, I think exactly the opposite, Starac just said it.

Shad, and I do not understand your last sentence and the translator I have not bailed out...

Jun 13, 2011, 17:14:54
Reply #8

GnIDa Russian

Can deliver as an experiment for a while at least?

Jun 13, 2011, 22:33:12
Reply #9

dark.Sector

What if we make 4 points  1.Race  2.DM  3.DD  4.Again

Jun 13, 2011, 22:41:21
Reply #10

AlvaroTits

Hmm nice idea that one.

Btw what the hell?
Re: word game (I hate it but I need more posts :P)
« Reply #9 on: Today at 23:33:12 »

Jun 14, 2011, 05:59:30
Reply #11

Mattyboe

Personally, I enjoy DM a lot, but a lot don't.
-Maybe we can try to add more maps? More new maps will spruce the servers up a bit. Can't really think of much.
-Maybe add like a user interface that are on other servers? For instance XIII and DDC have it, EPG might too.
« Last Edit: Jun 14, 2011, 09:29:03 by Mattyboe »

Jun 14, 2011, 10:23:48
Reply #12

Chechenec

matty rights! :)

Jun 18, 2011, 03:06:47
Reply #13

.:SDK:.

New vote: 3 races, 3 dm's and play again (two times)
Maps that are recently played dont get in the voting list, forcing players to play maps that dont get voted too.

The vote can still be changed, I just made it like this cause there are no DD's on the server.

Jun 20, 2011, 07:16:32
Reply #14

Mattyboe

I've got another suggestion. Maybe disable the /bind say command because a lot of 'noobs'  spam like Go (Whatever their clan is). It gets annoying after awhile, very annoying. Anyways, just a suggestion