May 16, 2024, 06:46:54
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [DD]StarCross 3  (Read 10649 times)

Apr 29, 2011, 19:27:43
Read 10649 times

Starac

Ok this time i will show you the next ''StarCross'' DD map  starcross 2 and 1 are already on the server and today i made a new one which i wanted to share with you...So i made some screen's i hope you will like it...I hope it's not so small i was trying to make it bigger...Please tell me what do you think :)
-Here is the album with the screen's:
http://imgur.com/a/UnrZi
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Apr 29, 2011, 20:26:17
Reply #1

Quido

Ummm.... I think its quite big (Meaning a good thing) :D
Btw why are you showing us pic's your spoiling the tension building up for everyone to see the new map :P

Well good from the pics anyway :D

Apr 29, 2011, 20:33:12
Reply #2

Starac

Ummm.... I think its quite big (Meaning a good thing) :D
Btw why are you showing us pic's your spoiling the tension building up for everyone to see the new map :P

Well good from the pics anyway :D
Ah thanks for the good comments,well i thought it is too small lol but i am happy that i heard that from you,i respect your mind and i posted screeen's cos i do not know whether map managers will accept it or...And i wanted to hear your comments on forum not ingame... :) that's why i posted pic's ...
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Apr 29, 2011, 20:51:59
Reply #3

cOofy_Serbia

hmm it seems to me OK :) i love big crosses because then i have much space :D

Apr 29, 2011, 21:09:38
Reply #4

Starac

Ty.You have much space,space for camping ? xD just kidding ... :D

Apr 29, 2011, 21:18:58
Reply #5

cOofy_Serbia

Ty.You have much space,space for camping ? xD just kidding ... :D
:D in some cases yes :D

Apr 29, 2011, 21:40:52
Reply #6

dark.Sector

SUX OF A MAP 

XD joke nice one but is one thing that i dont like is that it has only 2 ramps not 4
« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2011, 21:57:55 by dark.Sector »

Apr 29, 2011, 22:51:54
Reply #7

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
It looks like a very good map, but as dark.sector said you should of followed traditional 'Cross' fashion and used 4 ramps.

I hope there is no flickering.
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Apr 30, 2011, 08:46:54
Reply #8

Starac

It looks like a very good map, but as dark.sector said you should of followed traditional 'Cross' fashion and used 4 ramps.

I hope there is no flickering.
Thanks everybody,yeah i made mistake for the ramps i now  :X...there is no flickering ^^ I focused my attention on it :)...Don't worry StarCross 4 will have 4 ramps ... :D

Apr 30, 2011, 12:46:17
Reply #9

Djole_Serbia

Great map.I like it.but StarCross 1 is best for me :)

May 30, 2011, 21:30:16
Reply #10

Kobayashi

Looks good.

May 30, 2011, 21:50:04
Reply #11

n00b

SRY GUYS I WAS AN IDIOT PIECE OF SHIT NOT ANYMORE!!! FORGET ABOUT MY STUPID SHIT SPAM POSTS!!!