May 16, 2024, 17:26:40
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Stolen Map  (Read 15150 times)

Apr 19, 2011, 23:51:50
Read 15150 times

Unknown

Im here to report a guy , his name is Danger
I saw a map in server called Danger 5 +some text which is not his map .. he stole it from Razor and I got some proof

here's some ScreenShots from EPG server with Razor's maps

http://img825.imageshack.us/g/mtascreen20110420004334.png/

expecting for answers :
-that's my map Razor stole it from me
-I changed my nick only for O.o server

Im waiting for ur reply , Danger
« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2011, 23:59:32 by Unknown »

Apr 20, 2011, 00:07:35
Reply #1

Potzo

Staff
Ahahahaha, I just played this today in our private server, just to see these new uploaded maps.
There is also newly uploaded map from Danger called "[DM]Danger 6"
So I bet he stole that too. We will take down maps for now.
Let's see how this goes, and what Danger has to say. :D
Join us on Discord

Apr 20, 2011, 00:12:22
Reply #2

Unknown

Ahahahaha, I just played this today in our private server, just to see these new uploaded maps.
There is also newly uploaded map from Danger called "[DM]Danger 6"
So I bet he stole that too. We will take down maps for now.
Let's see how this goes, and what Danger has to say. :D

he has to be punished

Apr 20, 2011, 00:15:40
Reply #3

Dangerr

Well, my answer is that I was long ago |AV|..::RaZoR
When I leave the clan of AV I went to the Owls Ownage server to another nick, in this case Danger. I had about 21 maps and decided to spend some time as a normal player, who did nothing, then a friend asked me the maps for your server and I gave them the bastard it went up to www.mtasa.com
Then one day I decided to give these maps to Ownage Owls in this case with another name. and that's it guys, if you do not believe me, for I believe.
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2011, 13:29:11 by ѕυzєттє »
Anonymous.

Apr 20, 2011, 00:18:52
Reply #4

Unknown

When you leave the clan of AV I went to the Owls Ownage server to another nick, in this case Danger. I had about 21 maps and decided to spend some time as a normal player, who did nothing, then a friend asked me the maps for your server and I gave them the bastard it went up to www.mtasa.com
Then one day I decided to give these maps to Ownage Owls in this case with another name. and that's it guys, if you do not believe me, for I believe.

who "you" ?

ur not the real Razor and Razor has 5 maps only , his V5 was the last one

Apr 20, 2011, 00:19:57
Reply #5

Dangerr

epic english..

If you want i upload all maps here ^^
Anonymous.

Apr 20, 2011, 00:41:06
Reply #6

Unknown

epic english..

If you want i upload all maps here ^^

Its not needed , how ToMo said you probably have a lot of his maps

Apr 20, 2011, 00:42:14
Reply #7

Dangerr

well, how you want! :)
Anonymous.

Apr 20, 2011, 00:55:17
Reply #8

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
When you leave the clan of AV I went to the Owls Ownage server to another nick, in this case Danger. I had about 21 maps and decided to spend some time as a normal player, who did nothing, then a friend asked me the maps for your server and I gave them the bastard it went up to www.mtasa.com

I would love to actually see the proof you are this RaZoR person, because this seems like a big lie to me, although at this point i cannot be to certain.
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Apr 20, 2011, 01:00:23
Reply #9

AlvaroTits

21 maps? and one month ago you didn´t know how to use loops generators LOL

Apr 20, 2011, 07:32:48
Reply #10

Leonardo

Inactive Owl
I've played Danger 1 or 2 on some other server, aint exactly sure how it was named there. Atleast I'm 100% certain it was danger 1 or 2. Heard from someone else he saw Danger 3 Tete Sucks on some other server either, also with some other name.

Apr 20, 2011, 12:05:23
Reply #11

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Leonardo, Could you please get us the IP address of this server so we can investigate this further.
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Apr 20, 2011, 21:35:14
Reply #12

Leonardo

Inactive Owl
Leonardo, Could you please get us the IP address of this server so we can investigate this further.
Type "Power Chile" in the search bar and you'll find it. Be aware, they don't talk English and are racist :P.

Apr 22, 2011, 13:07:56
Reply #13

Starac

Danger,I am so dissapointed...
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Apr 22, 2011, 13:26:33
Reply #14

cOofy_Serbia

It's so pathetic from your side danger :P i don't have any maps but i am not stealing maps :P