May 16, 2024, 07:49:18
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [DD]Michrochip  (Read 8314 times)

Mar 22, 2011, 19:07:21
Read 8314 times

Starac

Ok i wanna share with you my DD map.I made it a month ago and i uploaded it then but it was rejected iguess so today i decided to fix and upgrade it.i have fixed flackering and more things and upgraded whole map a bit .On the start of map you can choose what vehicle will you drive(sultan,cheetach,infernus,turismo...)like you will see on screenshoots :
http://imgur.com/a/eJkVT
last picture in album needs to be first but nvm...

Please see screenshoots and tell me to upload it or....?Comment please...
-Oh yes almost to forget thanks to Shadow and EricBlazed.
« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2011, 19:13:15 by Starac_Serbia »
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Mar 22, 2011, 19:28:51
Reply #1

Ericblazed

BAD! SHITMAP! NOOB!!

:D no im just kidding as far as a cross map goes, i think this is good and unique, like the pattern is unique

and not just abunch of squares like a certain Tom-e dd that just came out that was suppose to have my name on it.

Overall good work, i am a fan of all your DDs :D
Im just ME

Mar 22, 2011, 19:44:08
Reply #2

Starac

thanks your opinion means alot to me :D but please other people comment it  :) i want to hear your opinion about map don't be so lazy to reply :D
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Mar 22, 2011, 19:47:32
Reply #3

lester

Not bad...but any1 can camp :(

Mar 23, 2011, 10:39:01
Reply #4

Starac

Not bad...but any1 can camp :(

Nope AFK kicker aha mdbelen didn't work for nothing woho :D