May 18, 2024, 11:45:07
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [O.o] Stunt server  (Read 20441 times)

Mar 19, 2011, 14:00:55
Read 20441 times

Jochem

hi guys i got a new nice idea [O.o]stunt server
i like to play in stunt servers but i dont wanna leave O.o for that so maybe another O.o server extra like the stunt server is a nice idea i think.
hope you like it;)

Mar 19, 2011, 14:03:36
Reply #1

Quido

Hmmmmm it might be good but you will have to make it :P

Mar 19, 2011, 14:14:24
Reply #2

GnIDa Russian

The idea may be good if the audience is concerned, but who will work on these trails, you need not dumb luck and Rand on professional cards to find good, quality people performing stunts. Just for him will have to pay all pitch in administration. I would like to race like a server, but it is unlikely to be popular, because quite simply not enough here who loves racing, so they only stay on a normal DM server.
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Mar 19, 2011, 14:24:14
Reply #3

Starac

yea i like to play on stunt server's too... but [O.o]stunt server=MUCH work for mdbelen and tomo  :|
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Mar 19, 2011, 14:25:29
Reply #4

Jochem

yeah i can make it just need to learn howXD
XD
anyway i like a stunt server
look at [DD] server its very quiet there too
i think it will be good server with much people

Mar 19, 2011, 14:33:48
Reply #5

dark.Sector

i am the only one who dont like this ideea?
i think that another server is a bad ideea becouse it will be a lot of work at it and jochem dd server has a lot of people at night time

Mar 19, 2011, 14:36:49
Reply #6

Starac

i am the only one who dont like this ideea?
i think that another server is a bad ideea becouse it will be a lot of work at it and jochem dd server has a lot of people at night time

Sector is right and i think ownageowls is enough popular with 2 servers so....
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Mar 19, 2011, 14:52:49
Reply #7

cOofy_Serbia

yea i think that too...jochem if you like stunt servers make one :P

Mar 19, 2011, 15:46:42
Reply #8

lester

Hmm not bad idea  ;) But if u didn't know server have to be payed about 5$ per month, only if mdbelen host it because he can get free server.

Mar 19, 2011, 15:51:33
Reply #9

Starac

But if u didn't know server have to be payed about 5$ per month

we know lester... -.-

Mar 19, 2011, 17:16:15
Reply #10

Dangerr

yeah nice idea
Anonymous.

Mar 19, 2011, 17:19:11
Reply #11

MorcipaN

hi guys i got a new nice idea [O.o]stunt server
i like to play in stunt servers but i dont wanna leave O.o for that so maybe another O.o server extra like the stunt server is a nice idea i think.
hope you like it;)

yeah good

Mar 19, 2011, 18:30:32
Reply #12

Tom_Riddle

Hmm not bad idea  ;) But if u didn't know server have to be payed about 5$ per month, only if mdbelen host it because he can get free server.

You are kidding? A good game server costs more than 5$ a month...

Mar 19, 2011, 18:59:34
Reply #13

lester

Hmm well i agre.Its 5$ at gta-multi but on server ffs its 8 -.-

Mar 19, 2011, 20:26:20
Reply #14

Mdbelen

Staff
Ok how funny that you post this now, yesterday i suggested a very similar idea to ToMo.
My idea was to make the "private" server public and put some "crazy maps" on it. Some maps which are just non-standard. Example would be the Teamwork-Maps made by Thunderstorm or maybe some maps using huge script. So just a "fun server", maybe thats how you could call it. But if we want to make a clanwar we should be able to close this server. So if it gets too popular we had to use another server, dunno. But i don't think so^^.
Problems would be the maps, because we do not have many of them as everybody is just uploading normal dd/dm/race maps. This might change once this server is set up because the players see that we have interest in such maps and are maybe "inspired" by them. So maybe it would be nice creative stuff.
And i think it's not a bad idea to put some stunt maps on that server, too. Stunt doesn't mean for me stuff with big script counting wheeliepoints or shit, but just a map with ramps and many different vehicle(pickups) and so on to drive around for fun. I remember some nice maps from old times on MB|Stunt server or how it was called i think. Maybe i can create one like that some time.

Would be glad to hear the opinion of some owls about this idea!