Ownage Owls

Poll

Shadow- abused

Yes
10 (71.4%)
No
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: [O.o]Shadow- abused  (Read 16362 times)

Feb 26, 2011, 22:21:38
Read 16362 times

Dangerr

shadow to abuse, because it gave him redo a map when there were 8 players including Rambo, and then mute into Ramboo 2 minutes
Bones and Habbo are friends of Shadow of the server of SA:MP
he told FAGGIT and Fuck Off Ramboo because as I was playing at that time and gave Shadow /redo for Ramboo is angry because he screwed up the game
« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2011, 10:40:27 by Danger! »
Anonymous.

Feb 26, 2011, 22:23:41
Reply #1

GnIDa Russian

But I do not understand, but why create a new topic? After all, there is one common theme for this - http://ownageowls.com/forum/abuse/abusing/  :)
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Feb 27, 2011, 01:39:54
Reply #2

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
The lag was lagging out, twice the map lagged fucking hard .. to the point where people were getting spammed with the lag warning so i /redo like any admin would.

I muted Ramboo because he went 'FAGGIT' then i said 'Excuse me ? everyone was lagging' and he said 'Fuck Off' which any admin would of muted him for .. seriously you don't know what abuse is, maybe you should grow up abit and stop crying over something that wasn't abuse ? lol.

If you really want to remove me for that then go ahead but it would be a done reason to do so ..
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Feb 27, 2011, 12:56:24
Reply #3

Matrix

Staff
Sadly, Shadow was born with the abusing condition, he has had therapy for it, including anal massages but they haven't cured it. I'm afraid you'll have to put up with it for now, otherwise it's discrimination of disabled people.

Feb 27, 2011, 13:02:48
Reply #4

Potzo

Staff
Join us on Discord

Feb 27, 2011, 14:31:38
Reply #5

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Sadly, Shadow was born with the abusing condition, he has had therapy for it, including anal massages but they haven't cured it. I'm afraid you'll have to put up with it for now, otherwise it's discrimination of disabled people.

what he said.
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Mar 22, 2011, 18:59:30
Reply #6

Jochem

hes not only abusing, hes trying to make me say things so he can mute or kick me. everytime hes online i just cant enjoy playing. and i think thats what this game is all about. enjoying. he is too annoying. he was a great guy before he became admin but now hes admin hes just annoying and stuff. on my pic you can see what i mean. the thing i said at chatbox was to another player, leonardo, cuz he insulted me in dutch and some others were trying to make me mad too. plz do something about shadow cuz he makes this server fucked up while its best server(without shadow)

Mar 22, 2011, 19:01:52
Reply #7

Jochem

better pic here

Mar 22, 2011, 19:31:58
Reply #8

Ericblazed

you people really need to get off of shadows dick
Im just ME

Mar 22, 2011, 19:46:32
Reply #9

GnIDa Russian

Say it is about the Shadow can not do anything - do not know much and do not understand all of the text. But as about all of this (conceited), when the "catch a star" and become conceited it's just very low and not cool without a flicker. Personally, nor anyone from me is not addressed at this time
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Mar 22, 2011, 20:48:09
Reply #10

dark.Sector

wtf leave shadow alone he didnt abuse you started call him noob so you deserve to be muted maybe the decision is not that good but he still is at the begining and he nead more experience with administration so stop call him abuser for all little shits
« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2011, 20:50:09 by dark.Sector »

Mar 22, 2011, 21:21:25
Reply #11

Mdbelen

Staff
Nah it looks for me like shadow wanted to tease jochem.

This shouldn't be done by simple mute, but by kick and ban. no, *joooke***.

This might be a result of jochem crying at every other little shit.
But it's just the opinion of a very far away spectating guy with bad eyes (actually my eyes are good).

Mar 22, 2011, 21:27:28
Reply #12

Ericblazed

Jackam, I have seen you go into the DD server and throw random insults at people, that is shadows server, so homie can do whatever over there
his anger with you must of came over to the DM, bra if you didn't want all the heat on you in game, you shouldn't of insulted the wrong people

You make your own bed my dude. lay in that shit
Im just ME

Mar 22, 2011, 22:07:16
Reply #13

glad

Pff (Pwnd). What a noob clan  :D

Mar 22, 2011, 22:52:04
Reply #14

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
lol jochem, you just cry because nobody likes you .. and all you do is insult all the time so there is no point reporting anyone because it all back fires on you especially when your too simple minded to make a half decent report .. insted you you just post bull-shit that proves nothing.

Mdbelen did you mean i should be kicked or banned ? ? :O

Also Eric its owls server .. i'm just the bank roll, i have no more rights there than the DM/DD/Race server apart from FTP access !
« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2011, 23:07:32 by Shadow »