May 9, 2024, 15:42:00
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Gnida's Notes  (Read 10397 times)

Feb 25, 2011, 20:55:42
Read 10397 times

GnIDa Russian

Over the whole game:   25.02.2011
Firstly, I will explain why all of this. This will be for those who do not distinguish the game from reality, for those who perceive chat and behavior in the game as a whole. Clearly and in the case.

This is a game in it in principle to say - "I hate you" like a strange way. It can only tell by the nature of the game and it will apply to the opponent in a game on your representation of him, but in life you have it probably have not seen and do not know who he is and, accordingly, all the blame towards the other person a little bit stupid.

As for team play, you have to understand that you can chat normally and at the same time play on the server against this man, this is normal. But for some reason, many after they should push - all at once transferred to the chat and write negative. I do not understand. I talk with many good and welcome them, but it's not supposed to mean that I must now take them under his wing and never play against them, right? Let's destroy these stupid stereotypes for those who do not understand this. Do not get me too, I would not be interesting and boring to play, if I play with all the team, then I simply have no one to play. You can help each other in two rounds, one, but then continue to compete, this is a game, she established for that. Attitude and the game should not lie in one pocket, like a condom, and conscience.

It took a long time   6.08.2012
Hello to all my friends! Warm greetings to my Owls! Very soon I have everything settled and I'll be back in the game. :) We will play and remember old times. Let us remember our victories and the team spirit! I read a forum with his last visit and was very happy - you are an unforgettable me, as I have an unforgettable. I appreciate. Miss you. The dream team, my Owls!!  ;)

Inactive   21.06.2011
I'm going on a business trip for a while. It is very important to me. I knew that I need to go soon, but now I've learned more and deadlines. Tomorrow I will fly on a flight from Russia. I'm not sure that I can use it online and out in online communication. Of course, some time I'll be inactive, and we say goodbye for a while. Do not miss, my friends  ;) all love you! Peace to all local. Bye..

Orthodox tradition   06.03.2011
Today, on this day the Orthodox celebrate Forgiveness Sunday. I'm from Russia and I'm Orthodox. In this connection, I want to apologize to all whom I could have than to offend or hurt what some words. Sorry!... I'm talking about good people, but not the moral monster.

Thought in the ear:   06.03.2011
I have a feeling that Mill holds for me a small cloud of anger, and it seems to me that this is after our semi-finals of the tournament - 2DD. Of course, I could be wrong and I could only look .. The myth destroyed, Mill was just in a bad mood and it seemed to me :)

Last modified August 6, 2012 (GMT+4)
« Last Edit: Aug 6, 2012, 01:19:39 by GnIDa Russian »
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012