May 16, 2024, 14:17:38
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [DD]Cross 3D By Jochem  (Read 22320 times)

Feb 25, 2011, 20:25:38
Reply #30

Jochem

here a scrnshot of my map

Feb 25, 2011, 20:33:38
Reply #31

Starac

hm hm maybe but i don't know to trust you or not hm hm...and btw shadow should put in the meta file: Authors: shadow and jochem if he really stole your map that's really selfish...
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Feb 25, 2011, 20:40:36
Reply #32

Jochem

i posted this map and the next day shadow shows up with almost the same map

Feb 25, 2011, 20:50:57
Reply #33

GnIDa Russian

Today, some time ago I played on this map, a good map of DD, the only time on the map - the evening, I'm on my day, so in my opinion looks better. Joc, molorik!
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Feb 26, 2011, 11:58:54
Reply #34

Jochem

i dont freakin know what you mean with it but i bet thats a positive reaction of my bro

Feb 26, 2011, 15:05:25
Reply #35

Slipknot

Feb 26, 2011, 15:40:07
Reply #36

Potzo

Staff
It is huge modification of yours..
Yours was shit anyway, you didn't test driving, you can barely go up to second level with any car..
Shadow even let you credit, all tho wasn't needed. No flickering and way better..
Join us on Discord

Feb 26, 2011, 17:54:13
Reply #37

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Are you really that fucking stupid ?? ( Sorry for this big flame )

Jochem you are a fucking moron seriously look at your map and look at my fucking map
1. its a different fucking location therefore that means i fucking made the map from scratch
2. THERE IS ONE THING FUCKING ALIKE WHICH IS THE CENTER STAGE
3. You dont even know how to place fucking spawns
4. your map was mis-aligned the ramps where fucked everything was fucked i will send you the map of yours that i edited this is a totally new fucking map its not even a fucking modification of yours i clicked new and started mapping look at them for fuck sake there is 1 thing alike your just sad your a fucking noob and everyone hates you because all you do is fucking CRY SERIOUSLY... stop trying to get me to give you credits its not your fucking map its mine i made it from scratch and just used that 1 fucking idea and i aint putting your name in the author for 1 fuckign idea seriously getting me mad over some fucking stupid shit that you carn't even say is yours BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUSLY IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION SHIT.

Fucking hell stupid kids.

( Sorry for flame Tomo, Alpha and Mdbelen )

EDIT : What the fuck you talking about i took your map and the next day released this i created this map 2 fucking days ago you posted your map 1 FUCKING MONTH AGO. idiot.
« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2011, 17:57:06 by Shadow »
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Feb 26, 2011, 18:24:11
Reply #38

cOofy_Serbia

haha omg shadow easier :D

Feb 26, 2011, 20:06:34
Reply #39

Starac

i trust shadow and btw Jochem if u r so good mapper make a new one it's not hard to you :P :D Jochem if u really need your name in some of maps i will put your name to authors in my next map don't worry i understand you.... :D
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Feb 27, 2011, 19:51:42
Reply #40

Jochem

btw shadow i do know how to put spawnpoints in it but just when i wanted to do my map editor was bugged again so i couldnt go on with it
and you promised me to fix my map and you havent done it so.... anyway never mind i cant make maps i have to accept that

Feb 27, 2011, 20:38:58
Reply #41

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
I didn't promise to do shit i just said i would then i thought no wtf why would i fix a map that cannot be fixed i would of had to remake it therefore it would of made it my map so i thought he would just cry so i didn't do it .. then a month later i decided to make my own kthxbai .. someone close this ( BTW: You said to all of us you cannot make spawnpoints so you got Waren2 to do it )
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Feb 27, 2011, 20:46:54
Reply #42

Potzo

Staff
Join us on Discord