May 17, 2024, 00:01:46
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [DD]Cross 3D By Jochem  (Read 22377 times)

Jan 29, 2011, 19:13:39
Reply #15

Matrix

Staff
Why have you made like three topics for one map, and also you must know how to "edit" your post instead of quad-posting...

Jan 30, 2011, 16:51:29
Reply #16

Mdbelen

Staff
now my editor doesnt work anymore

what the fuck is wrong with you, guy.. really
if you don't stop posting so stupid senseless shit.. this will have consequences (for you) which you probably don't like (lol)
now fucking decide if you mapeditor is working or not

Jan 30, 2011, 17:16:00
Reply #17

Jochem

my map editor worked but now its fucked up again

Jan 30, 2011, 18:59:28
Reply #18

Starac

hahaha lol right maybe it's not your map editor maybe it's you...hm you should think about it....
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jan 31, 2011, 15:24:04
Reply #19

Jochem

you know i start thinking that you guys want me out of here

Jan 31, 2011, 15:45:49
Reply #20

dark.Sector

no man but you started like 1000 topics for one map and make so much noise for one damn map lol

Jan 31, 2011, 16:10:25
Reply #21

Starac

you know i start thinking that you guys want me out of here

no you know that's not true jochem oh i think that you were just boring us with your map i don't want anything bad to you or to your map just don't spam chat with that ''pet test my map pet'' etc...and i agree with matrix and dark too...
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Feb 3, 2011, 13:52:04
Reply #22

Jochem

hm okay but im just excited abaut the map making thing
but i gonna be quiet i think
i stop makin gmaps
every map i get again bugs so its not gonna work:(

Feb 3, 2011, 13:53:16
Reply #23

Jochem

and i suck at making maps anyway so i forget to try to become admin cuz all admins hate me so i shut from now on

Feb 3, 2011, 15:48:53
Reply #24

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
and i suck at making maps anyway so i forget to try to become admin cuz all admins hate me so i shut from now on

Not all admins hate you and the only reason people are moaning about your maps is because

1. you made 3 topics for the same one
2. you wouldn't leave admins alone to test them
3. they were major bugged .. but with some time you could of fixed it!

Want some advice ?

Stop asking to be admin/owl it doesn't work that way, people know you want to be both and i'm sure you'll get your chance when it comes.
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Feb 3, 2011, 15:55:37
Reply #25

Jochem

thnx bro good luck with my map and plz set as cars plz cheetahXD
grtz

Feb 3, 2011, 20:34:57
Reply #26

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
thnx bro good luck with my map and plz set as cars plz cheetahXD
grtz

Finished the map and everything, just got to move it up alittle because the second level is too low..
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Feb 4, 2011, 12:59:07
Reply #27

Jochem

i made it so low but i made the jumps not that steep so it has to be good then

Feb 4, 2011, 15:33:01
Reply #28

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
Close this topic OMG is fucking annoying me. Map is finished right?. Then there isn't nothing to talk here...

Feb 25, 2011, 20:25:00
Reply #29

Jochem

guys shadow said he would finish my map but he has stolen it and mad a few changes on it, sorry shadow but its not nice of you
anyway i got a screenshot to proove it. with a scrnshot of my map next to it
i think that at least my name has to be in the map or name of the map