May 18, 2024, 13:28:53
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: It's me, Toxic!  (Read 5704 times)

Oct 19, 2010, 20:31:37
Read 5704 times

Toxic

Hi everyone, i'm Toxic.
Some of you may know me, but for the ones who don't know me....
I'm from The Netherlands. I live in the Southest Point of The Netherlands (Limburg). I've got lots of friends here. Since i play in Ownage Owls Server, i got some new friends! Thanks for that already. My in-game name is also Toxic. If u want to know my real-life name, see my profile.
My sports:
I'm currently a Soccerplayer. I really love it, i play 3 times a week. We're standing on first place!  8)
I also like to swim. I like to move around in water. When it's friday, we go out and swim sometimes. I am really fond of sports.
About me in the Ownage Owls Server:
To start this, i must say that my MTA is down at the moment. I am trying to fix it, but it's hard. I miss hitting cars in the server  :)
I've got a really laggy Laptop, i only make maps on my Laptop. I usually play in O.o Server on my PC. It's less laggy, so i can play on my PC. But yeah, i've met some good friends in the server. I think i win around 1 time a day... But it actually doesn't matter me if i win, I just want to have fun :)
My real life:
I've got a big family, but that is no matter to me. I've got a girlfriend at the moment  :guilty:. I'm 16 years old. What can i say more? Oh, i got a sister. She's kinda annoying me all of the time  >:(.... lol

This was my intro, you know me better from now on.
Greetz, Toxic.
« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2010, 21:59:06 by Toxic »

Oct 19, 2010, 22:03:22
Reply #1

Tom_Riddle

Hey there, nice introduction  :)