Apr 27, 2024, 09:55:56
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: i want to report flare  (Read 9737 times)

Sep 2, 2010, 18:05:31
Read 9737 times

TastyTeo

he says that i personally have not the right to know......

See IMG

He don't tell the reason why he kicked people.

AFter a while:

xD!!!
« Last Edit: Sep 2, 2010, 18:13:33 by TastyTeo »

Sep 2, 2010, 18:08:57
Reply #1

Flare

You're funny lol. Im staff member, and i know my job. We're not supposed to tell about our actions to random people who keep spaming chat and asking. I still wont tell the reason why i kicked GamerX, because i have my reason. Ok, Thanks, bye.
Edit:about 2 screenshot, what you want to proof. You want to tell how was i laughing at report with no sense and reason? Waiting high staff to reply.
« Last Edit: Sep 2, 2010, 18:52:06 by Flare »

Sep 2, 2010, 18:32:44
Reply #2

Alpha

Staff
I am sure Flare had his reasons, though I agree it could've been handled better.

Flare, while your most important duty is of course to administrate the server, it's also important you don't get the players on the wrong side of you.
If you don't want to tell why you did something, please answer in a politer way, nobody likes being yelled at.
You're doing a good job administrating, so this is only a recommendation.

Sep 2, 2010, 18:46:31
Reply #3

Flare

I want to mention my reason. He was AFK untill the 85 percent of player died.  I was forced to kick him , as server was nearly full, and we didnt need AFK'ing people, as others couldnt join the server, He came back after like 5 minutes, that means that he would AFK 5 minutes minimum. Im sorry of caps lock , dont take it as an yell. I was mad because they wanted to know all the steps i do, like why you slapped him, why ban? Why kick, and i answered everyone that im not supposed to tell about everything i do, becouse everything i do is necessary, but they kept spamming chat with question. Maybe its personality of them, as some of epic spammer ask why were they muted, but i answer them, as it refers to them. But not like someone trieng to find myself wrong in some situations, to which he has nothing to do. Thank you Alpha for suggestion, i will do all my best.
Just to know, its hard to be only online moderator like for 10 hours.
« Last Edit: Sep 2, 2010, 18:53:14 by Flare »

Sep 2, 2010, 20:31:54
Reply #4

drowned_and

I wouldn´t even answer...

1st: gamer why kicked -> 1st solution: Flare got a big talent to find out if the question got set to him.
                                 -> 2nd solution: Spamer.

2nd: We have the right to know -> Dude...

3rd: Ah yes this report was wasting time in my eyes and yea I forgot what I wanted to write.

Sep 3, 2010, 09:15:01
Reply #5

GuY

Uncensoring those parts will help us.

Ex - Moderator. /quit-ed

Sep 3, 2010, 11:38:00
Reply #6

Millhouse

sucks, i tought something big is happening xD i just spent 2 mins of my life reading this

Sep 3, 2010, 14:58:06
Reply #7

Mdbelen

Staff
word

no punishment for flare xd

closed, moved