May 18, 2024, 15:17:13
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Downloading maps  (Read 9660 times)

Aug 5, 2010, 13:37:12
Read 9660 times

Matrix

Staff
Could there be a way of download the maps that are on the MTA server? It'd be useful because we could modify them/fix them and also I'd love a chance to practice some of them on my own. :-P

Aug 5, 2010, 13:54:38
Reply #1

IceBreaker

Could there be a way of download the maps that are on the MTA server? It'd be useful because we could modify them/fix them and also I'd love a chance to practice some of them on my own. :-P
I would like that too but only wise owls can download maps :D

Aug 5, 2010, 23:24:36
Reply #2

FST

yea i would too
]

Aug 6, 2010, 01:36:19
Reply #3

Mdbelen

Staff
hm indeed it would be nice if owls could download maps to fix them, the problem is that they need to be uploaded to the server again, which can't be done by everybody because the risk of damaging the whole server is too high, so they need to ask a wise anyway..
have to wait for tomo and ask if this would be ok^^
but non-owls shouldn't be able to download it because by uploading the maps here they are uploaded for use on the server and not for spreading around the mta-world

Aug 6, 2010, 11:17:28
Reply #4

Matrix

Staff
hm indeed it would be nice if owls could download maps to fix them, the problem is that they need to be uploaded to the server again, which can't be done by everybody because the risk of damaging the whole server is too high, so they need to ask a wise anyway..
have to wait for tomo and ask if this would be ok^^
but non-owls shouldn't be able to download it because by uploading the maps here they are uploaded for use on the server and not for spreading around the mta-world

Yeah, there should be a hidden part of the forum that has the link and password to a place where the maps can be downloaded.

Aug 7, 2010, 11:19:27
Reply #5

Potzo

Staff
The map upload section will remain as it is, as Mdbelen said, we do not want them to be spreaded.
If you want some map, just ask us
Join us on Discord