May 4, 2024, 11:50:10
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Abuse  (Read 36090 times)

Aug 15, 2010, 16:27:35
Reply #30

IceBreaker

Problemo solved   ;D  Skullone was faking his name and saying that he is Kuki..

Aug 27, 2010, 12:17:19
Reply #31

Flare

May I get an answer on my last report or no?

Jan 22, 2011, 14:00:13
Reply #32

Flare

Your ingame nickname:Flare
Admin who abused nickname: Gnida_Russian
Date and time of abuse:22/01/2011| 16:50GMT +4
Discription what happend: 1.His friend d*e*s*p was on way to explode while he failed to do a loop, he gave him ambulance which restored his HP and made him to evade falling between platforms.He stucked there until some hunter came and explode him..
2.He gave perpa ambulance, with which she was camping some minutes. Then he gave her Admiral to pass the part of map.
Screenshots(if u have any):

« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2011, 14:01:51 by Flare »

Jan 22, 2011, 16:07:09
Reply #33

Potzo

Staff
Nice job, but yet, it isn't quite that MUCH of a abuse
that's ok once in a while for fun, when players can't win anyway.. etc.
And no I don't wanna listen to stories, Gnida is ok so far
Join us on Discord

Jan 22, 2011, 18:08:04
Reply #34

Starac

Hahahah gnida is really crazy he makes his teams ,but i think he isn't only pff  and do such thing but on the wise owls to decide :D
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jan 22, 2011, 20:09:11
Reply #35

drowned_and

Lol gnida has to be a rly bad ass ;D Opening teams is forbidden.. everybody knows that hehe

Jan 30, 2011, 15:04:48
Reply #36

GnIDa Russian

Your ingame nickname:Flare
Admin who abused nickname: Gnida_Russian
Date and time of abuse:22/01/2011| 16:50GMT +4
Discription what happend: 1.His friend d*e*s*p was on way to explode while he failed to do a loop, he gave him ambulance which restored his HP and made him to evade falling between platforms.He stucked there until some hunter came and explode him..
2.He gave perpa ambulance, with which she was camping some minutes. Then he gave her Admiral to pass the part of map.
Screenshots(if u have any):

Before his text immediately say - I can hardly describe it as is and to convey exactly the meaning. My English is very lame, I do not want to offend, I just put the fact and secured his argument. So try to understand me correctly, thank you.

Let me explain, I do not abuse the powers I gave DESP'y an ambulance when he was in flight and was about to explode. The only thing I forgot that if I give him a car, then his hp will recover completely. But it is not criminal, because he remained in the car and was hunter. In any case, Hunter would have done a couple of his shots and the round was completed. From flies blown elephant .. I am surprised.
I do not want to detail every situation apart - it's a long time and something to prove every time I do not want to. People understand how it happens - everyone will understand and approve of it.

I usually give the car after "appears on the screen -" qwerty WON ", here, without comment, I think that everyone thinks it's perfectly normal. Occasionally, some ask me let the ambulance when all is worth waiting for the round and I sometimes give the car (ghm thus included!). And this car, I give does not give people any advantage, it's just fun for everyone - that smile, someone will say something positive. It's just a game and we are not all shareholders of Gazprom, and hence with regard to all the conditions here and others. Flare, I do not know why you think that these positive aspects are bad for the game? I can not give an adequate explanation. All what I do - it's light entertainment, which gives me no benefits and others. Sometimes I give the man a car that would help him if he was stuck. Never against the rules I did not do anything like that. This is a game and people should receive from her positive and similar entertainment that does not distract anyone in my not interfere, but please people. Give me a reason to question my right? "
The essence is that - what I'm doing something interesting for the game, when all is settled and everyone knows who the winner is. I hope my speech came the right.

I have translated the text ToMo. In his text, the correct meaning, and it is properly and adequately analyzes the situation and wrote an opinion. If you can see - the text we have is different, but the meaning is similar, and again I repeat, why? because adequate reasoning conventional gaming moments.

Flare not look at all the right angles. If you hate me and chasing me so I want to insert a stick in the wheel and put me in a bad light, it is not the best option. I understand that people are different and no one picks the date of his birthday and I have to you have nothing relevant to you - a neutral, neither good nor bad.
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Jan 30, 2011, 15:30:49
Reply #37

Starac

we trust you gnida :D you didn't need to write a whole fairy tale about that :P
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jan 30, 2011, 15:50:24
Reply #38

GnIDa Russian

we trust you gnida :D you didn't need to write a whole fairy tale about that :P
Thank Starac_Serbia, believe me, I appreciate it, though:)
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Jan 30, 2011, 16:41:56
Reply #39

Dangerr

Hmm, I do not abused, because if the game ends then we can give the ambulance as it gives the AT-400 is for laughing during the game, I think Gnida is a good mod and I do not abused, also all mistakes in this life we. sorry for my English I'm learning U_U
Anonymous.

Jan 30, 2011, 16:46:56
Reply #40

Mdbelen

Staff
Changing vehicles is abuse even if the map is finished; though it isn't soo bad then. So if you do it very irregulary this is no problem but if you do it all the time you suck