May 18, 2024, 23:04:16
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: My aplication =] Buster  (Read 9119 times)

Jun 13, 2010, 20:36:02
Read 9119 times

Bustersok

Nickname: Buster4egg</3, i play in MTA 1.1.2 - 1.0.3 ~ 1,5 years =]
      Sex: Male
      MSN: busterhardcore95@wp.pl  - I see that the registration of my account, unfortunately I do not want to reach into the Polish-mail, so I have to enter your registered e-mail English. As if what it is this: busterhardcore@mail.com
      AIM: -
      Former clans: [Evolution], =|RBP|=, [NCH] - Generally I do not know why I was kicked out of the NCH, I just know that threw me [NCH] Damir_ka or [NCH] Denis_ka. Previously, I had a nickname [NCH] Buster_ka but how can I get it to you I'll have [O o] Buster =]
      Headset: No
      Teamspeak user: No(skype only :D), How will I need to install =]
      SA-MP: yes
      MTA: yes
      VC: I once played
      other mod: No
      SAMP servers you play in: 0.3a - Awesome Stuntages, Poland RolePlay server, CrazyBob's Cops and Robbers 1 and 2 (0.3), GamerX 0.3 [Euro]

Why do you wanna join Ownage Owls?
      Looking for good Clan, in the past is a member of the clan was once in a while. Here I see that it is teamwork, with some humor, I know that the level of the clan is on a high crossbar, but I think I can jump over it =] I like DD and DM maps all. And sometimes the program guides in the race eventually. You could say that I'm often wrong in the game and probably most members of this remembers me but it is possible to improve =] To make a claim I use google translator, so here I have good English, but the game I'll have a weaker, but I think that it can be along with me =] Greeting Buster

Jun 14, 2010, 17:49:37
Reply #1

Tom-E

Jun 14, 2010, 20:09:35
Reply #2

Bustersok

Why =[ I never seen u in game

Jun 14, 2010, 20:15:48
Reply #3

Pet

You posted it in wrong section.Please read title.

Jun 14, 2010, 20:30:35
Reply #4

Bustersok

yes, i know. i don't have invited to Join us

Jun 15, 2010, 15:00:07
Reply #5

Thunderstorm

What's he saying? LOL
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jun 15, 2010, 16:58:07
Reply #6