May 3, 2024, 03:07:03
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [Steam] Transpose + Gravity Wars + Arcade Moonlander Plus (Free)  (Read 3341 times)

Apr 11, 2020, 16:38:25
Read 3341 times

Potzo

Staff

Free to keep when you get it before 13 Apr @ 7:00pm

About Transpose
The universe renews, refreshes and repeats, infinitely folding in on itself. I am made of its energy. My past and future selves are always with me. We work together to generate the infinite cycle of creation and destruction. I exist within and without time, I am inevitable, I am eternal. Time and gravity are my tools to manipulate the world. I don't recognize this world, but I know I have been here before.
Transpose is a dreamlike VR puzzle game set in a universe where time and gravity are used as tools to manipulate the world. By creating and working with looped recordings of their actions, players must solve increasingly complex physics puzzles in a mysterious setting where notions of space and time no longer apply.

Get Transpose

About Gravity Wars
Gravity Wars Is An 90s Arcade Game.
Try to survive in the chaos of this hardcore geometric battleground, customize entirely the scenario you want with up to 12 arenas available, and see which of you or your friends can survive the longest. Nearest enemies will be attracted to you.
You will need reflexes and focus to avoid every particles displayed in the screen. Other players will try to kill you by any mean to be the last one standing.

Get Gravity Wars

About Arcade Moonlander Plus
Arcade Moonlander is a challenge of precision and timing. Maneuver the craft to the landing pad before the fuel runs out. Be sure to land gently and vertically. And look out for satellites and space-worms! They will get you.
You can entirely customize the number of entities. Set this number at your own risk.

Get Arcade Moonlander Plus
Join us on Discord