May 17, 2024, 08:35:05
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: It's 2016. Wow.  (Read 9140 times)

Jan 6, 2016, 13:26:49
Read 9140 times

Potzo

Staff
First, Happy New Year! :awsum:

It's been a while. Actually, it's been very long time since we actually did something with the site or the servers.

Besides, our members aren't active as they used too. I can still see some of you guys checking the site...
Some of them are playing with us other games (Erick, Matrix, ...)
..But it's my fault for not keeping this community alive.
Sorry for completely ignoring your guys :$

Main site is quite useless at this point, to be honest. That's why I decided to just turn it into simple landing page with main buttons.
During this time, I decided to upgrade the forum to newest version (it was forgotten too).
Some things stopped working, but nothing important. At some point I will probably change theme.

Our teamspeak has become the main gathering to play games. You're all very welcome to join us.
Currently we're up to Rainbow Six: Siege, Dying Light. We also play GTAV or Insurgency from time to time. Sometimes even BF4, BFH, etc.
Teamspeak address/port: ownageowls.com:9987

As you can see I've added JC3-MP button as well (disabled for now), this will be our future gaming server.

MTA has pretty much became obsolete, since neither of us play it.
We can actually bring it back right now, but without login script. Do you guys care about it?
Also, I was thinking of merging DM/Race with DD into one server.
Perhaps some of you are interested in scripting or making the server better, you can PM me.

So, that's it guys, if you have some ideas or feedback, let us know.
« Last Edit: Jan 6, 2016, 20:26:37 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

Jan 6, 2016, 15:54:58
Reply #1

ROHAIL23

Welcome Back

Jan 7, 2016, 14:30:28
Reply #2

Erick

First, Happy New Year! :awsum:

It's been a while. Actually, it's been very long time since we actually did something with the site or the servers.

Besides, our members aren't active as they used too. I can still see some of you guys checking the site...
Some of them are playing with us other games (Erick, Matrix, ...)
..But it's my fault for not keeping this community alive.
Sorry for completely ignoring your guys :$

Main site is quite useless at this point, to be honest. That's why I decided to just turn it into simple landing page with main buttons.
During this time, I decided to upgrade the forum to newest version (it was forgotten too).
Some things stopped working, but nothing important. At some point I will probably change theme.

Our teamspeak has become the main gathering to play games. You're all very welcome to join us.
Currently we're up to Rainbow Six: Siege, Dying Light. We also play GTAV or Insurgency from time to time. Sometimes even BF4, BFH, etc.
Teamspeak address/port: ownageowls.com:9987

As you can see I've added JC3-MP button as well (disabled for now), this will be our future gaming server.

MTA has pretty much became obsolete, since neither of us play it.
We can actually bring it back right now, but without login script. Do you guys care about it?
Also, I was thinking of merging DM/Race with DD into one server.
Perhaps some of you are interested in scripting or making the server better, you can PM me.

So, that's it guys, if you have some ideas or feedback, let us know.

Hello everyone and happy new year.

Its been years! but there is no one to blame here, most of the players/us started playing here when we were 13/15 year old, we get old! responsibilities kicks and balls dropping is a big problem. I think we are going the right way acknowledging that we have a problem.
We are not just a community of players who team up to win clan-wars, we are and have always been, a clan based on friendship and socializing.

Jan 7, 2016, 20:16:31
Reply #3

$@HoT@

finely wait is over !
thanks tomo !
and yup make one server for dm/race/dd
i can be map manager if u like me ti
no need login panle or make new one ig we can get free one
+ i have fast net but ping gonna be around 400 may  ping limit 500 :3
thanks guys and new form look awesome gonna take while to understand it
Welcome back [O.o]
~>$@HoT@<~

Jan 8, 2016, 23:50:33
Reply #4

Ericblazed

Finally get a computer back and no one plays mta anymore :/
Im just ME

Jan 11, 2016, 01:56:40
Reply #5

RedBallz

It's been such a long time!

There's some old owls still playing on PTP server. Could we bring back the clan on that server too?  :awsum:

Jan 11, 2016, 05:30:48
Reply #6

Will

were still alive i smell a revival in the air, may the owls fly again!

Jan 11, 2016, 17:08:24
Reply #7

Erick

It's been such a long time!

There's some old owls still playing on PTP server. Could we bring back the clan on that server too?  :awsum:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: xD

were still alive i smell a revival in the air, may the owls fly again!

Will... Nice to see you!!!
We are not just a community of players who team up to win clan-wars, we are and have always been, a clan based on friendship and socializing.

Feb 22, 2016, 08:58:15
Reply #8

RuSO

For some reason it occurred to me to come into the forum and I see this  :o.
I hope see the server open again, even if you want I can help bringing new maps   ;)

Mar 10, 2016, 20:33:35
Reply #9

AsoCro

where is server?
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.