May 3, 2024, 17:22:24
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [ Don't care is 4 unban request , but this time is ridiculous ] Unban Req.DanizZ  (Read 7128 times)

Sep 1, 2013, 19:20:37
Read 7128 times

~DanizZ

1. Your ingame nick: ~DanizZ
2. Date/time banned: Today 09/01/13
3. Your IP: 188.217.246.78
4. Reason for ban/kick: No reason , i had a report before on TabOo. ( he have banned me ) i say no reason because he and others starts insulting and there are screenshots too
5. Your explanation: I say , they start argue and fighting with insults , and if i asnwer with insults , i get ban and they no? and anyway , i dont think deserve a permanent ban , at least do it not permanent if you want to abuse.

Sep 1, 2013, 19:23:35
Reply #1

OwNAppLe

4. Reason for ban/kick: No reason , i had a report before on TabOo. ( he have banned me ) i say no reason because he and others starts insulting and there are screenshots too
5. Your explanation: I say , they start argue and fighting with insults , and if i asnwer with insults , i get ban and they no? and anyway , i dont think deserve a permanent ban , at least do it not permanent if you want to abuse.
   ^_^  how many times you've been banned ?!
you've got a chance before, but it seems you don't learn from your mistakes.

see you in hell amigo ;)

Sep 1, 2013, 19:25:57
Reply #2

~DanizZ

see you in hell amigo ;)
Now you come here to start to be annoying like in other posts for dont make me unbann? and anyway i do 2 report on you for insults and they didnt do anything , you should be proud , and i have a lot of screens that i dont have posted

Sep 1, 2013, 19:26:47
Reply #3

TabOo.

Sep 1, 2013, 19:26:54
Reply #4

OwNAppLe

see you in hell amigo ;)
Now you come here to start to be annoying like in other posts for dont make me unbann? and anyway i do 2 report on you for insults and they didnt do anything , you should be proud , and i have a lot of screens that i dont have posted
oh shit badass !! please upload them right now and don't use imgur because you overload it with your bullshit :D

Sep 1, 2013, 19:30:32
Reply #5

~DanizZ

see you in hell amigo ;)
oh shit badass !! please upload them right now and don't use imgur because you overload it with your bullshit :D
if you want them i do it with imgur , and they are more than 30

Sep 1, 2013, 19:31:28
Reply #6

~DanizZ

Sep 1, 2013, 19:32:35
Reply #7

OwNAppLe

see you in hell amigo ;)
if you want them i do it with imgur , and they are more than 30
you already overload it! use another one lolololol