May 4, 2024, 16:33:12
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Report Abuse : AsoCro  (Read 17438 times)

Aug 30, 2013, 13:57:49
Read 17438 times

~DanizZ

Staff Name: AsoCro
Date: Today
Server: DM
Reason: PERMANENT BAN FOR CAPS ON AHHA
Screenshots: Any evidence? dont got but i really dont care ( he was using another name too ) , this srver got only this idiot staff  ( asocro ) the only one's who dont help players and just makes it bad , ( ass licker of afroo ) like others and i dont say names , anyway if i dont get unbann , i dont give a fuck , that means in case you dont unbann , the staff sucks , and server too cuz is going in shiet with asslick on afroo ;)

Aug 30, 2013, 14:00:28
Reply #1

Pet

There must be something wrong with your behavior when this is your like 3rd time being banned.
The staff of this server is completely fine and should stay as it is

Aug 30, 2013, 14:01:42
Reply #2

AsoCro

I can now see why you get banned 3 times.
You are a pathetic kid who only knows to insult other people when there are no mods,smods around.
I only changed my nick to see your behavior when there are no mods around, and it was terrible.
You deserve to be banned.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Aug 30, 2013, 14:03:12
Reply #3

~DanizZ

pet , you dont play much on server , you dont know what really happen al lthis time , i can only say that asocro can listen only to afroo cuz he asslick him , if afroo should insult and do other bad things all admin dont do nothing , infact i do a report and nothing happens , now i have a ban permanent for caps on? ahha . anyway i know you dont unbann me then im going to leave this , bored of this kids

Aug 30, 2013, 14:04:24
Reply #4

Slipknot.

I really wanted to ban him again but I guess AsoCro was faster xD

Aug 30, 2013, 14:05:21
Reply #5

~DanizZ

Asocro you know what you writed is so ridiculous yes? cuz you have starts with afroo to say bad things then i answer bad too , and anyways i have reported afroo for insults , why if i got ban for insults , you dont ban him for insults too? ah? answer to this question , cuz you asslick him or what? com on

Aug 30, 2013, 14:05:47
Reply #6

~DanizZ

Ohh here comes the other asslicker - slipknot ;) ahha

Aug 30, 2013, 14:06:14
Reply #7

Pet

I do play on the server just not with my own name so i know what's going on

Aug 30, 2013, 14:07:43
Reply #8

Slipknot.

Ohh here comes the other asslicker - slipknot ;) ahha

Holy shit when did you realize we all asslick Afroo^^?
I thought thats our top secret...

Aug 30, 2013, 14:08:33
Reply #9

~DanizZ

i realize it when i have reported it from insults and nothing happens , why? answer both of you ( asocro and slipknot ) lets see what yo usay , at least a mute but anything you do , why? he is special?

Aug 30, 2013, 14:09:16
Reply #10

AsoCro

Asocro you know what you writed is so ridiculous yes? cuz you have starts with afroo to say bad things then i answer bad too , and anyways i have reported afroo for insults , why if i got ban for insults , you dont ban him for insults too? ah? answer to this question , cuz you asslick him or what? com on
I have no idea what have you just said,but every time im in the server you are the one who starts every fight.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Aug 30, 2013, 14:09:38
Reply #11

~DanizZ

anyway i see yo uhave unbanned me , now i can play or what?

Aug 30, 2013, 14:10:38
Reply #12

~DanizZ

I have no idea what have you just said,but every time im in the server you are the one who starts every fight.

no asocro .. sometimes afroo starts too , trust me , i have screens too

Aug 30, 2013, 14:12:15
Reply #13

OwNAppLe

Staff Name: AsoCro
Date: Today
Server: DM
Reason: PERMANENT BAN FOR CAPS ON AHHA
Screenshots: Any evidence? dont got but i really dont care ( he was using another name too ) , this srver got only this idiot staff  ( asocro ) the only one's who dont help players and just makes it bad , ( ass licker of afroo ) like others and i dont say names , anyway if i dont get unbann , i dont give a fuck , that means in case you dont unbann , the staff sucks , and server too cuz is going in shiet with asslick on afroo ;)

sadly.. can't go in-game to troll you, very busy with school as it started.
as i am sure the only reason you used caps is to be gay on chat as what you always do, you've been banned 3 times so the 4th must be a permanent.
the fact is, you're very jealous from Afroo... everytime you keep involve staff as asslickers to him.

you sir, are an idiot.

Aug 30, 2013, 14:15:43
Reply #14

~DanizZ

OwnApple you should dont talk cuz you know your another asslicker and you have 2 reports by me for insults and nothing happens , you must be proud