May 3, 2024, 12:26:31
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Player Report : OwNAppLe  (Read 11298 times)

Aug 14, 2013, 20:24:41
Reply #15

~DanizZ

Starac , i wrote king with those " "    " " , because he think is the best on the server and is the god of mta , is arrogat and he can only insult all players , if you see in screenshoots , we cant vote other maps that he dont likes and then he say "noobs" , if you dont ban him like me for insults , is because you asslick him , is the only reason

Aug 14, 2013, 20:35:05
Reply #16

Afroo^^

i dont think im a god or whatever you said stop gossiping shit, im not arrogant i just have an attitude, and i dont insult players, you havent got banned for insulting, asslicking? youre out of your mind.

Aug 14, 2013, 20:37:40
Reply #17

~DanizZ

" im not arrogant i just have an attitude, and i dont insult players " , AHAHAHAHAHA , YOU DONT INSULT PLAYERS? CHECK BETTER THE SCREENS , ANOTHER PROOF THAT YOU ARE A LIAR :) OBLIVIOUS

Aug 14, 2013, 21:08:26
Reply #18

Slipknot.

Yeye , you and afroo are 2 stupid liars , you can only say the reason for your insults to me is because i provoked you but its not true , you start everytime , go ask on server to fr@t , kms , skant , instanbul and eachothers , liars

something tells me they are all turkish ppl and thats why the will defend you

Aug 15, 2013, 00:45:27
Reply #19

Millhouse

just lock this topic, it has no purpose anymore...

Aug 15, 2013, 10:38:49
Reply #20

~DanizZ

Pff .. anyway im banned , and i say it again , You admins and mod except Jos are all asslickers of afroo , for the reason you dont ban him , cuz you banned me for insults and PERMANENT , and you dont with afroo , you dont with apple too because is friend.

Aug 15, 2013, 14:46:37
Reply #21

OwNAppLe

Yeye , you and afroo are 2 stupid liars , you can only say the reason for your insults to me is because i provoked you but its not true , you start everytime , go ask on server to fr@t , kms , skant , instanbul and eachothers , liars
Yes, my apologizes i am a liar and you have never provoked\argued with me.

So, what happened is you start saying shits about me and taking a game seriously, i wasn't in mood at that time so you forced me to insult you.
« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2013, 14:50:19 by OwNAppLe »

Aug 15, 2013, 17:03:13
Reply #22

~DanizZ

is not true , before i sayed " you cant do a mini loop " , you have started with saying other thinks

Aug 15, 2013, 17:32:27
Reply #23

OwNAppLe

is not true , before i sayed " you cant do a mini loop " , you have started with saying other thinks