May 3, 2024, 23:34:33
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Queec kicked by KehAnet  (Read 10577 times)

Jul 29, 2013, 09:23:37
Read 10577 times

Queec

What The Fuck ?

« Last Edit: Dec 28, 2013, 01:21:36 by rijads »

Jul 29, 2013, 09:43:56
Reply #1

Starac

You insulted him on Turkish or what?
Btw next time mute him first kehanet?
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jul 29, 2013, 12:47:03
Reply #2

KehAnet077

haha.
He don't know why i blowned he.
someone did camp on ramp.
and you omar
U insulted my mother. I have pictures. okey now?
HARDER     ✔

BETTER      ✔

FASTER      ✔

STRONGER ✔

Jul 29, 2013, 13:03:14
Reply #3

KehAnet077

Look at photo.
HARDER     ✔

BETTER      ✔

FASTER      ✔

STRONGER ✔

Jul 29, 2013, 13:11:08
Reply #4

KehAnet077

HARDER     ✔

BETTER      ✔

FASTER      ✔

STRONGER ✔

Jul 29, 2013, 20:29:56
Reply #5

Starac

If he flames then mute him a few times before kicking him.
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jul 29, 2013, 22:58:07
Reply #6

Mdbelen

Staff
Rofl thats why turks shouldn't be admin.
Especially not on servers with many turks on it:D Because: 1) Turks love to say bad things about other peoples mothers and 2) If somebody says something bad about a turks mother, this turk will rage like there is no tomorrow.

And 3) Tell the people what they are doing wrong and what the consequences will be rather than kicking them all of a sudden, supplying your statement (by name "hh") to a totally desinterested remainder of players because you feel so cool and superior

Jul 30, 2013, 08:18:15
Reply #7

KehAnet077

. He said me 'Sorry Keh,'
np^^
HARDER     ✔

BETTER      ✔

FASTER      ✔

STRONGER ✔

Aug 1, 2013, 17:14:47
Reply #8

TheMrMeris

Hello all,

i registered only because KehAnet.

He is such an annoying admin, because he kicks everyone who he want to, insults and do what he want.

I have no screens, but he kicked me because he couldn't ram me away, then he muted me 2 Hours because i said he was a noob....

What a admin is this?

i called him to come in TeamSpeak, he came but he wrote me: "Idiot, i mute u forever if u come online, u kid, lets talk kid". i said ok, Lets Talk. Come to my Room. But he goes offline.

What is this for an admin??? Kid-Admins or what?

Bytheway, i like your servers. They are awesome! But they need to be more polite admins, and no kids.

Thanks,

TheMrMeris

Edit: Here what he does if he got rammed in the water by me:

« Last Edit: Aug 1, 2013, 17:19:18 by TheMrMeris »
TheMrMeris's YouTube-Channel on: YouTube.com/TheMrMeris

Aug 1, 2013, 18:00:19
Reply #9

Queec

Aug 1, 2013, 18:12:55
Reply #10

TheMrMeris

Aug 2, 2013, 00:03:25
Reply #11

Mdbelen

Staff
What?

I thought his mod powers were already removed.

Aug 2, 2013, 06:34:18
Reply #12

TheMrMeris

I don't know about it, but he is abusing his powers and I just wanted to report them.

Sep 14, 2013, 00:01:59
Reply #13

RobertFungus

I beg to differ. Since my time here in O.o MTA servers. I have met many people. Faggots that use car mods and spam and such. And nice people, like Kehanet.
When I first met him, (2 months before he got Mod powers) he was polite and friendly, and still is.
He (usually) handles bad situations well. He also told me how to find people using car mods while spectating them. I think Keh is a trustworthy player and deserves a second chance. I have no screenshots of the incident as I wasn't there at the time however.  He told me that the prosecution was spamming way before hand, and is making himself look formal to get revenge.

Now, keep in mind that is this entirely based on my own opinion of this event. I respect that if you think my paragraph is, "pants".

Added point: A notice says: Please respect the ADMINS/STAFF and their decisions! This has led me to believe further that Keh DOES deserve a second chance. ;o
Thank you for your time!

TL;DR: I think Keh deserves a second chance, prosecutor is immature.

Sep 14, 2013, 18:50:53
Reply #14

Mdbelen

Staff
Hm yea right now he seems better to me than i expected.
Still a few things to learn:
1) Keep Calm
2) Keep Calm
3) Ok? Kick only if no other things are possible anymore.
4) Treat all players equal, neither privileges for friends nor vice versa (like kicking players just because you dont like them)
5) Insults are allowed.
6) Main language on servers is english. Even if you are talking to other turks you should actually talk english.

I will give you Moderator status back within a week or so (remind me if i forget), but i might keep an eye on your "kick statistics" lol