May 4, 2024, 20:20:28
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Millhouse abusing powers  (Read 8162 times)

Jul 21, 2013, 16:45:49
Read 8162 times

NemoEmo1

To [O.o]Millhouse
You know I'm VIPNemo in DD server ... An old player .
So they players say I use bug and those stuff so he muted me and kicked me .. Who ? [O.o]Leonardo
And kept kicking me everytime I log in . While some players telling him to unmute me  so
As a player and a human I know my rights . That admin should be removed
Thanks !
« Last Edit: Dec 28, 2013, 01:18:13 by rijads »

Jul 21, 2013, 16:51:03
Reply #1

Leonardo

Inactive Owl
I did mute you indeed, for spamming basicly. After having you muted, you continously PM'ed me to get unmuted. As you did so I had warned you to stop, which you didn't so kicked you with a warning. Logging back in you simply continued asking for an unmute, so I had kicked you again and mentioned it'd be the last warning. You came back again, insulting me. Calling me a faggot, a gay ass turk or whatever you called me. You quitted to avoid any punishment, so I banned your serial/ip. Nothing done wrong on my side. Should remain banned.

Jul 21, 2013, 17:37:33
Reply #2

Giraffen420

As a player and a human I know my rights .

lol, as a human you know your rights?
What fucking rights we talking about here? this aint 'murica, boy.

Jul 21, 2013, 19:27:17
Reply #3

NemoEmo1

You fuckin liar then I told you to unmute me then you did and kicked me ? why ???
When I logged in again you did the same thing so fuck you and fuck your lies bullshit
I was wrong about being nice with you fucktarded

Jul 21, 2013, 20:02:08
Reply #4

Leonardo

Inactive Owl
You fuckin liar then I told you to unmute me then you did and kicked me ? why ???
When I logged in again you did the same thing so fuck you and fuck your lies bullshit
I was wrong about being nice with you fucktarded

The attitude you're bringing over here is are basicly explaining why you've been kicked and muted, which I do not regret at all. You was muted with a reason, after which you start spamming me to get unmuted, that of course led to your first kick. Continued when back which made me do the same again, then insulting me & logging off in an attempt to avoid any punishment wasn't the best idea either, which led to me banning you.

Jul 23, 2013, 19:42:46
Reply #5

Afroo^^

HAHAHHA @ Oscar ; nemo i would say that you should be kind and gentle if you request an unban insulting surely wont help.

Jul 24, 2013, 00:18:01
Reply #6

NemoEmo1

Hahaha and who is [O.o]Leonardo ? Idgaf
I'm VIPNemo nothing gonna change it and he ain't a good admin trust me he's not

Jul 24, 2013, 00:43:26
Reply #7

Slipknot.

Hahaha and who is [O.o]Leonardo ? Idgaf
I'm VIPNemo nothing gonna change it and he ain't a good admin trust me he's not

OMG ITS VIPNemo unban immidiately!

Guys, don't you know who the fuck this is? This guy is even more stupid then some retards in our server that only want mod.

He said "I wanted to be mod here but now I don't want to be anymore" or something like that... haha like some retard like you would get mod/smod

Jul 24, 2013, 00:54:22
Reply #8

Mdbelen

Staff
1st time i recognize that an proper english speaking person can still be more annoying than random turks who want to join the clan

Jul 24, 2013, 07:19:54
Reply #9

$@HoT@

leo is cool guy but dont make all mods ...............
~>$@HoT@<~

Jul 24, 2013, 14:47:52
Reply #10

Giraffen420

Thats not up to you sahota.
Also leo has been owl and mod for a long time.
I Believe his descision was proper. Especially after the behaviour we've seen from this guy.

Dec 28, 2013, 01:19:50
Reply #11

rijads

Code: [Select]
This topic has been moved from JC2 subforum to appropriate location in order to clean that sub-forum for upcoming stuff.
Topic title edited, no insulting admins on forum or in servers allowed.
Also locked.