May 16, 2024, 21:38:33
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [DD]Moose  (Read 8735 times)

Feb 14, 2012, 22:45:27
Read 8735 times

Starac

Here is my new DD map.I had a deal with taboo for this one but the private server was busy most of the time so I decided to finish it myself on the local server.It took me about 4 hours to complete it and to record it,hope u will like it :P.

I am sorry for shity driving, it was lagging alot while i was recording it.Yeah music sux aswell(youtube's choice/suggestion lol)-music doesn't work when u watch it in 360 p ...

-Watch it in HD(1080p)

[DD]Moose
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2012, 22:47:49 by Starac ツ »
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Feb 14, 2012, 22:48:10
Reply #1

Mattyboe

Sick freakin map dude, extremely original, keep it up!

Feb 14, 2012, 23:26:52
Reply #2

dark.Sector

what happen if 2 players are going on that loop :D????
PS:this map look like a tete map :)) but yes is unique and that's what make it nice

Feb 15, 2012, 02:48:36
Reply #3

Millhouse

if you fell of that loop when upsidedown, you will fly into city :D

Feb 15, 2012, 03:21:33
Reply #4

Mdbelen

Staff
Youtube suggested that music? Its awesome! Remembers me of the Sims music lol. I want to hear all day long OEOEO (first time i catch me in that mood)

Feb 15, 2012, 08:56:16
Reply #5

Starac

if you fell of that loop when upsidedown, you will fly into city :D
that supposed to be a secret -.- :)
Remembers me of the Sims music lol. I want to hear all day long OEOEO (first time i catch me in that mood)
lol glad to hear that

Thanks matty and sector :D
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Feb 15, 2012, 09:16:16
Reply #6

Potzo

Staff
Oh thats what were those wierd loops in editor!
You said its decoration! I am not fan of using scripts in DD maps

Nevertheless, good map
Join us on Discord

Feb 18, 2012, 09:38:24
Reply #7

rijads

Nice idea, I also had one map called minimalistic wannabe cube, but using that script it was never possible to actually play that map (it was cube and you could have driven on every side of it) but there was so many ways to exploit bug in that script (so you keep on falling into sky instead of water or start flying with your car eetc etc, so I think you should use script that gives you speed boost instead of that.

Feb 18, 2012, 09:55:05
Reply #8

Giraffen420

Nice idea, I also had one map called minimalistic . . . .

Wait, I don't get it, you had this idea or what?
Since there is a map like this already, yet like you said, it's buggy though

Feb 18, 2012, 10:38:55
Reply #9

Potzo

Staff
Nice idea, I also had one map called minimalistic wannabe cube, but using that script it was never possible to actually play that map (it was cube and you could have driven on every side of it) but there was so many ways to exploit bug in that script (so you keep on falling into sky instead of water or start flying with your car eetc etc, so I think you should use script that gives you speed boost instead of that.

Yea me and Millhouse had the Mindfuck project, which completelly failed.
Join us on Discord

Feb 18, 2012, 14:42:32
Reply #10

Mdbelen

Staff
You could blow the vehicles though, if they "fall" too far away from the map. Like in eriXXX ConstruXXXion DD:D

Feb 18, 2012, 15:46:14
Reply #11

Giraffen420

You could blow the vehicles though, if they "fall" too far away from the map. Like in eriXXX ConstruXXXion DD:D

Or Invalidus map!

Feb 18, 2012, 16:51:59
Reply #12

Starac

Give me that scipt awww

Feb 18, 2012, 17:02:42
Reply #13

dark.Sector

why dont you make it like a cage with that invisible airport land thing and put some explosive script when someone is touching it to explode

Feb 20, 2012, 06:50:23
Reply #14

rijads

What if you go so fast, hit the cage, and because of the bug it teleports you into the city ?