May 18, 2024, 08:08:42
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: DL's Intro  (Read 6218 times)

Feb 11, 2012, 06:07:10
Read 6218 times

Darkline

Yooo!
My name is DL aka DarklineR im 16 and live in the United States. I started playing on a server called KoG about a year and a half ago. Then the months went by and i started playing on a server called AG from there I found a server called SHC met really nice people, I also played on XIII met nice people there too. Then finally found this server and i kinda like it. Met awesome players and members here. Well thats all I have to say for now. Oh and yeah I use to map when I played on SHC , heres a map I made with one of the members.
And now im playing here and in FFS so ill probably see you at the server :p

DarkLine Ft. Pibeee - ._.PibeeLineR ProyecT._. -HD-

Its not that good and its not that bad either, made this a couple of months ago.

DarklineR<3

Feb 11, 2012, 06:22:28
Reply #1

Erick

really nice, welcome! :-D
We are not just a community of players who team up to win clan-wars, we are and have always been, a clan based on friendship and socializing.

Feb 11, 2012, 06:49:05
Reply #2

Mattyboe

Already met you tonight, but welcome to our community, I'm glad you introduced yourself here! Best of luck to you here.

Feb 11, 2012, 07:22:52
Reply #3

rijads

Welcome to our servers DL, we hope you will have a nice stay and have fun with us. Also if you want to meet us, and have a loads of random fun with us make sure to join our teamspeak server ;)

Feb 11, 2012, 09:40:08
Reply #4

Starac

Oh wait,I know you from somewhere...Yeah you were playing on HiVi for some time...You are the one who was arguing with eric all the time :P.Btw nice map,upload it.
Welcome!
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Feb 11, 2012, 10:11:28
Reply #5

dark.Sector

hey wellcome and that is a nice map :D

Feb 11, 2012, 12:26:30
Reply #6

Slipknot.

well  i remember you but do you remember me? hey bro and welcome