May 5, 2024, 22:22:55
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: FoxZeRo!  (Read 6339 times)

Nov 24, 2011, 16:15:25
Read 6339 times

FoxZeRo

Nickname: FoxZeRo
Sex: Male
MSN: johan_jack1909@hotmail.com
Former clans: uhmmm in FEAR, RZ, Pk :D
Headset: Yes
Teamspeak user: Yes
SA-MP: Yes
MTA: Yes
Other mod: No

Why do you wanna join Ownage Owls?
well,I think it's a good clan, plus one of my best friends are here and recommended it to me, plus I am a good player;)

Whats your skills?
I'm good at DM / DD and races, I have a lot more skill;).I am a murderer too good xD

Nov 24, 2011, 16:41:45
Reply #1

Alpha

Staff
This goes with an explanation from me.
Fox is a very good friend of mine and I've known him for quite some time, I know none of you will recognise him, but hear me out.

Fox and I play SA:MP, often together, something our clan haven't played since a very long time ago.
I invited Fox because he's a great guy and he's quite excited about this, he doesn't play MTA or even APB/BF3.
So, you might say, why should he be let into the clan?
I simply ask that you let him use the tag, you probably still won't see him and he sure as hell won't bother anyone (he's a great guy if you talk to him!).
Besides, he fits into the essence of our clan quite nicely as I can assure you he's all about playing just for fun.

To sum it up, he won't bother anyone, he's a great guy if you talk to him and he'll proudly represent what our clan is all about.
I ask that he be allowed to use our tag while playing.

Zorrocero xDDDDDDDD

Nov 24, 2011, 16:59:26
Reply #2

Potzo

Staff
If it's only about clantag, why bother being in our clan?
He doesnt care/know about the clan in general, just you as friend
But it's really important to be part of clan activities, and everything else
Wasn't that established long time ago?
Join us on Discord

Nov 24, 2011, 17:20:17
Reply #3

Alpha

Staff
If it's only about clantag, why bother being in our clan?
Because he's a great guy?
Because he's very active in a game you've moved on from?
Because he's really excited about this?
Take your pick, or don't, I'm not here to force you.

But it's really important to be part of clan activities, and everything else
Absolutely, I completely agree with this, but let's not make it a job, at the core it's still all about having fun while playing.
Sure, he doesn't play MTA like most of the clan, but let's face it, we aren't very active there either (at least I'm not, correct me if I'm wrong about you).

As I said, inviting him was done because I think he's a great guy and I have a great time playing with him, just because we've pretty much abandoned SA:MP it doesn't mean the great people have, hell, another person with our tag there might even bring some interest for the clan.
Ultimately I'm not here to force anyone, the explanation was made as he's a new guy to everyone here.
I can only ask that you give him a chance, you're almost certainly bound to like him if you get to know him.

Nov 24, 2011, 20:03:54
Reply #4

Mdbelen

Staff
I also don't understand what's his advantage from being in the clan^
It might really be a little chance for us if he's a nice and good guy to get a little bit better known in SA:MP "again" (we were really hard failing, if you remember our "most recent" SA:MP CW's rofl)
After all I'm not averse to let him in but I rly don't understand why he wants that and it would be cool to have at leaeast played 1 time with him? (Atm I don't even know if this guy rly exists, maybe you just want to make fun of us in your funny mood.. :D)

Nov 24, 2011, 20:08:53
Reply #5

Alpha

Staff
After all I'm not averse to let him in but I rly don't understand why he wants that and it would be cool to have at leaeast played 1 time with him? (Atm I don't even know if this guy rly exists, maybe you just want to make fun of us in your funny mood.. :D)
He's a clan kind-of-guy and we used to be huge on the server him and I play on.
He's real alright, he also seems open to trying MTA.

Nov 24, 2011, 22:25:07
Reply #6

FST

Although I have no bussiness being here.How can he be in 2 clans? Hes still in Pk clan.
]

Nov 25, 2011, 21:04:24
Reply #7

Alpha

Staff
Although I have no bussiness being here.How can he be in 2 clans? Hes still in Pk clan.
Pk is his clan, it will die with him.