May 5, 2024, 14:03:37
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Leonardo - Application  (Read 6205 times)

Nov 23, 2011, 22:21:04
Read 6205 times

Leonardo

Inactive Owl
Nickname: Leonardo
Sex: Male
MSN: jeroeniebossie@hotmail.com
Former clans: Yes, but none of them on MTA.
Headset: Yes.
Teamspeak user: Yes.
SA-MP: Yes.
MTA: Yes.
other mod: No.

Why do you wanna join Ownage Owls?
I've been playing on the Ownage Owls server for quite some time, sometimes with some breaks, but now playing more again. Many might still remember me, some now as Jeronix but I've decided to change it back towards Leonardo as most people liked that more. I'm mainly here to play with fun, and that's what I'm also having when playing on here. I'll most likely get some more on teamspeak as I haven't really been used that alot while playing lately. I'll mainly like to join because I'm finding it a nice clan to play with, and mainly have fun.
What can you do for clan?
Most likely be active, have fun with others, play some clan wars and such. I'm not able to script or anything like that, might try mapping sometime but I'll see.

Note:I've lost the acces of my IG account " Leonardo"  when I wanted to change it back today (as Mdbelen has noticed already). So if possible I'd like this to be resetted/changed.

Nov 23, 2011, 22:23:27
Reply #1

Jos

He's cool, I know him for a long time now.
Played alot of other things with him aswell, he'll be fitting in perfectly.

Yes.
« Last Edit: Nov 23, 2011, 22:42:30 by Jos »

Nov 23, 2011, 22:39:58
Reply #2

rijads

Cool guy, he is someone you can have much fun playing with and chatting about random stuff on teamspeak, definitely YES.

Nov 24, 2011, 10:55:23
Reply #3

dark.Sector

we need active members,you are active so YES!!

Nov 24, 2011, 16:36:12
Reply #4

TabOo.

Nov 24, 2011, 17:58:57
Reply #5

Kuki

i dont know you for me neutral IT CAN CHANGE

Dec 4, 2011, 13:18:09
Reply #6

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
YES known Leonardo for a very long time, he is a very good player and really cool person :P would be silly not to let him in :D
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Dec 5, 2011, 22:34:49
Reply #7

Leonardo

Inactive Owl
Ownage owls sux untill I die

Dec 5, 2011, 22:38:41
Reply #8

Mdbelen

Staff
Good joke, I give you an 22pt green ACCEPTED for that..