May 5, 2024, 10:58:49
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Kuki - aplication  (Read 18771 times)

Oct 27, 2011, 18:37:56
Read 18771 times

Kuki

Nickname: Kuki
      Sex: Male
      MSN: kuki__1995@hotmail.com
      Headset: Yes
      Teamspeak user: Yes
      SA-MP: NO
      MTA: YES
      other mod: No

Why do you wanna join Ownage Owls?
      because Owls have a nice time in mta and i think that its a really nice team , plaing dd , dm , race all its good here
      and have nice members
      What can you do for clan?
      I can map

I hope that i can join  :D

Oct 27, 2011, 19:08:18
Reply #1

TabOo.

Well I saw you only 3 or 4 times on ours servers ..
But you are a nice and good player , I like your maps :p
So I say YES

Oct 27, 2011, 19:19:19
Reply #2

Mdbelen

Staff
As I'm the one who "invited" him I say no af course..

Oct 27, 2011, 23:27:03
Reply #3

Dangerr

Lol, I can post.
btw  your english sucks, well my english is not good but, your english is bad, improve your english to join this clan.
Anonymous.

Oct 27, 2011, 23:33:00
Reply #4

AlvaroTits

Lol, I can post.
btw  your english sucks, well my english is not good but, your english is bad, improve your english to join this clan.
Do you have something to do or think here? Oh god...

About you, Kuki, I like your maps, and I think you are good playing MTA, but I can´t really know since I don´t play here so much like before. (Yeye my pc now has 20 fps -.-).
My vote will be neutral.
Te veo dentro, u-ru-guasho  ;P

Oct 28, 2011, 00:12:32
Reply #5

Kuki

Well I saw you only 3 or 4 times on ours servers ..
But you are a nice and good player , I like your maps :p
So I say YES

thanks  :D :D i play O.o 2 years ago  :)

Oct 28, 2011, 12:35:17
Reply #6

dark.Sector

LAGGER hy arent you in some other clan?

Oct 28, 2011, 14:32:24
Reply #7

Starac

Maybe a 3 or 4 days ago,i saw him with a SHC clan tag(SHC//Kuki).
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Oct 28, 2011, 14:48:12
Reply #8

rijads

No, main reason is I never see him on teamspeak, and his english is pretty bad, also he is changing clans as i do change my socks, he is ok mapper though.
I don't have anything against him, but if i maybe get to know him better i would change my mind, so for now, no.

Oct 28, 2011, 15:39:08
Reply #9

Ericblazed

omg kuki im so jealous of you
i challanged shc and was like "Kuki has to play" but your not there anymore so i had to change :/
Im just ME

Oct 28, 2011, 17:39:27
Reply #10

Jos

Haven't seen you playing yet, haven't talked to you yet/seen you yet.
But you make some damn nice maps.

I'll keep it neutral for now.

-

EDIT: I've been playing with him now, talked to him. He seems like a nice and cool guy.

I'm gonna say Yes on this one.
« Last Edit: Oct 29, 2011, 15:47:22 by Jos »

Oct 29, 2011, 00:25:56
Reply #11

Millhouse

Well i cant be bitch i know him for a long time, i didnt play much lately so i dont know if his skill improved, but ill say yes

Oct 29, 2011, 20:57:30
Reply #12

Kuki

Oct 30, 2011, 10:36:50
Reply #13

Potzo

Staff
So wait, you actually think it's alright to be in 2 clans? Or if you get accepted, so you leave the current one? What?!
I find it amazing how Mdbelen set you unhatched..
Our primary base is not coding/mapping, that's for communities, not clans
What's also awesome is that mostly all of the players still think you can get in the clan that way
Be yourself, be funny, or interact..
Anyway, I say NO
Join us on Discord

Oct 30, 2011, 12:30:21
Reply #14

Mdbelen

Staff
He is not member of 2 clans. He quit SHC not knowing that I will ask him if he wants to join Owls when I saw him without their tag.

I don't like him because of the maps, I don't even know one of them. If you ask "What can you do for clan?", then he says "mapping" of course, what else. If you only want to hear "I'll do for the clan that I be myself and interact" then don't ask this question.
I like him because he's a funny guy, he is playing for many month, probably even years, regularly on our server now, maybe not every day, but he's paying us a visit every now and then. Sometimes more, sometimes less often. In the past probably a bit less as he was in this other clan. He is one of the few players on our servers I know and like for a very long time.
His ping is very high, but his lag is very low for it I think. He won't be able to participate in cw's but we're not having many anyway and it is easily possible to play with him without a problem.
I think it would be a good choice to have him in our clan. So please reconsider your opinion, especially tomo.

Again this YES from me.

PS: And his english is much better than the one of 2 russians who [were] in our clan and with who it was much fun to play aswell.
« Last Edit: Oct 30, 2011, 12:36:50 by Mdbelen »