May 4, 2024, 23:57:49
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Some more screenshots  (Read 9997 times)

Oct 1, 2011, 18:43:10
Read 9997 times

Kobayashi

Hai Guys,

|HD|~SaMeTT~ , |BL|~MaraZ~ , |BL|~M!@$~ , ~[J]oMa~ , ShadowSoldier

I want these players to get punished for voteredo, otherwise others players will start doing voteredo too.

Screenshots

Oct 2, 2011, 00:05:38
Reply #1

Mdbelen

Staff
Sry, i have no access to my PC -> not to MTA.
ToMo I told you how to fix it (PM)!

It's really stupid bastards abusing these vote functions, they could be enormously useful, also for kick and ban. Those are disabled luckily.
Maybe i bestow some 7d bans on the ones in your screenshots when I'm back.
« Last Edit: Oct 2, 2011, 00:11:37 by Mdbelen »

Oct 2, 2011, 12:18:50
Reply #2

Matrix

Staff
We have lost about half our players now. I can't even ban someone faking my name. You should take the server offline before more damage is done.

Oct 2, 2011, 13:54:15
Reply #3

Potzo

Staff
What's your username? I can give you ingame
Well we lost them, that might be true, but me personally wouldn't play in our servers anyway.
Because we don't have anything worth playing or staying. Find us an active scripter.
Half of resources aren't even loaded..

Let's put it this way: Servers are so non interesting that the best way would be to shut down them untill we get everything sorted..

For example go to FFS DM server. Now that's something I would play.
« Last Edit: Oct 2, 2011, 14:01:46 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

Oct 2, 2011, 22:52:58
Reply #4

Matrix

Staff
My username is "Matrix". I still play the server about 15 hours a week. I keep administrating it and keep on friendly terms with the players, which most of the other Owls haven't even bothered doing. Maybe YOU "don't have anything worth playing or staying". But I do, and so do the other regular players that still play on the servers.

Oct 2, 2011, 23:54:33
Reply #5

Potzo

Staff
And what do you think who keeps this running?

You raged for no reason, we couldn't fix it that fast. Only Mdbelen and SDK are doing it.
Gladly SDK jumped in and fixed what we needed

But the truth is we wont gain popularity by keeping it old school.
We need contributing people, scripters, anything that can improve servers and make them more accessible
Join us on Discord