May 19, 2024, 22:19:53
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: unbanned  (Read 17122 times)

Aug 29, 2011, 21:02:08
Read 17122 times

Magnifico

1. Your ingame nick: ~El_Magnifico~
2. Date/time banned: 29.08.2011 hour:21.45
3. Your IP: 192.168.1.101
4. Reason for ban/kick: because speed me is very ''fast'' no have evidence
5. Your explanation:me speed is very normal no have proof please unbanned me:(

Aug 29, 2011, 21:11:19
Reply #1

Pet

I banned you because you were going twice as fast and saying that we dont have evidence makes me think you hacked which you did.

Aug 29, 2011, 21:15:09
Reply #2

Teus

You is funny and dumb magnifico ... haaaaaaaaaahahahaha you banned because you is speed hacker .. forever .      :haha:

Aug 29, 2011, 21:22:34
Reply #3

Starac

I am playing with this guy for along time.And i have never seen him cheating.I don't think he has some hacks.

Call me idiot,i don't care.That guy is pro and there are some players who are jealous.Pet,did u see him him with your eyes or you banned him just becouse Teus reported him in chat?  :/ I think matrix can agree with me.
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Aug 29, 2011, 21:24:13
Reply #4

Pet

I did see him with my own eyes.Besides how do you know why i banned you?

Aug 29, 2011, 21:26:04
Reply #5

Teus

Me Too

Aug 29, 2011, 21:39:19
Reply #6

Pet

I will give you a second chance.
Unbanned

Aug 29, 2011, 22:38:58
Reply #7

Starac

Most probably he knows becouse Teus wrote in chat: '' El_Magnifico speed hacker .-. one minute ''...Thanks for unbaning him,i hope he won't make a same mistake. :thanks: And yes i will spectate him these days,so i can see if he uses cheats again.Another mistake,and u will never again be unbaned Magnifico.
« Last Edit: Aug 29, 2011, 22:42:08 by Starac Serbia »
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Aug 30, 2011, 03:39:40
Reply #8

Teus

I will use a hacker .. I'll even get a chance. konbat banned when he had no chance right? now uses this junk pet speed you even look .. and a chance? there is very funny

Aug 30, 2011, 10:06:22
Reply #9

Starac

I will use a hacker .. I'll even get a chance. konbat banned when he had no chance right? now uses this junk pet speed you even look .. and a chance? there is very funny
This is not your business,so shut up.Someone should lock this topic.As i already said i will spectate magnifico in a future so don't worry.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: I was spectating him this morning.He didn't even look Suspicious.So i think it was ONE BIG MISUNDERSTANDING.Here's how I look at the whole situation:
There was one map with puma-markers.There is one thing in puma-markers that can incerase your speed,magnifico reached the part with that scipt it made him faster and everyone thought : ''Magnifico uses speedhacks!'' Yeah sometimes mappers don't put the corona on the place where is speed script so it looks weird for spectators.I will continue spectating him,but i think it's not needed.
« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2011, 12:09:02 by Starac Serbia »

Aug 30, 2011, 11:50:38
Reply #10

Alpha

Staff
magnifico, what CPU do you use?
To check, open Start, right click Computer and select Properties, it is listed there as "Processor".

Aug 30, 2011, 12:06:34
Reply #11

Matrix

Staff
I can agree with Starac.. he is just a good player. He's like the Usain Bolt of MTA.

Aug 30, 2011, 13:47:38
Reply #12

Giraffen420

I have to agree with serb & matrix on this one.
I've seen him around a million times & he's never looked suspicious.

Of course everyone can cheat, but it just seems weird to me.

Aug 30, 2011, 15:24:20
Reply #13

Mdbelen

Staff
I have to agree with serb & matrix & giraffen on this one.
and ROFL@Alpha ROFLROFL so funny xDD

AND GUYS, LEARN A BIT ENGLISH pls!!!

//oh noes, i cant close as all are still waiting for the CPU

Aug 30, 2011, 17:51:13
Reply #14

Potzo

Staff
Alpha knows what is he talking about
Dont be an ass if you don't know why he asked that
And I don't think he will come after hes been unbanned...
Join us on Discord