Apr 29, 2024, 01:30:26
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: =FoX= & [UG] | Wankenstein Tournament  (Read 15853 times)

Jul 11, 2011, 02:45:14
Reply #15

Honya

http://redfoxes.g6.cz/index.php?site=static&staticID=3

11.7. - O.o vs p0rn - 20.00

i think (its not sure, i ll write here in the day again for sure) that you will play on Ultimate Gamers Clanserver (pw is foxug)

Jul 11, 2011, 09:53:36
Reply #16

Chechenec

On what server do we play? :)

Jul 11, 2011, 17:42:32
Reply #17

Honya

Jul 11, 2011, 21:38:41
Reply #18

Alpha

Staff
We lost, big time, 15 to 5.

All in all, I can't take this war very seriously.
I can't speak of the opponent's skills, they did very well, but what I can say is that they are a wholesome unpleasant bunch.
Honya, you really need to do something about the judging, or lay down some clear ground rules.
In one instance Alvaro was kicked from a round for lagging, I asked if he shouldn't have received a warning and the judge, not Honya, said "p0rn already said it" - apparently opponents judge the match now.
There was also a misunderstanding regarding when the tournament was off, one judge called it off apparently without consulting Honya, why didn't he know only you have the authority to call it off?

Oh well, I had no interest in playing which more than likely skews my point of view, but I do suggest, Honya, that you put some consistency into rules and judging of the matches so that it's not just what the judge feels like.
I'm sure there are people who are very excited for this tournament and this is only meant as constructive criticism.
I apologise for taking part in the shenanigans, but as the judges changed opinion as the wind blew, I got bored and carried away.

To sum it up; the p0rn team is a mighty rude group who were better than our team at Wankenstein, I take pleasure in knowing I'll have little to do with them in the future.

Jul 11, 2011, 23:13:41
Reply #19

Honya

It wasnt me who said it, but nevermind...

I think that everyone want to have serious and fair game, but when he lagg so much and both side was angry on us, what we should do? I admit, that the kick was from rage and we should first talk about it..but what happen happen.

Try to think, what would you do on my place. I love people who can just critize. This "function" of judge is not easy and I do not say that we manage it well...

But what I want to say is that we as judges made "technical" mistakes, but you should think about what I wrote upper.

Jul 11, 2011, 23:22:47
Reply #20

Alpha

Staff
I know all of this, I merely said it was what I think you should work on.
It's constructive criticism, I tell you what I think, you take it for what you want.
« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2011, 00:21:08 by Mdbelen »

Jul 12, 2011, 18:02:05
Reply #21

Honya

today at 20.00 again on Ultimate Gamers

pw the same - foxug

and pls, try to avoid laggs and be there on the time!