May 19, 2024, 09:56:13
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Suggestion by Monsi  (Read 10800 times)

Jun 22, 2011, 18:50:21
Read 10800 times

Monsi

I have a suggestion, Ofcourse my suggestions will not be taken seriously, but it's worth the try thoo..

Suggestion:

When a round is finished on [dm] then instead of be able to repeat it 3 times, repeat it 1 time. Because nowadays cunts apperently like to repeat the same map over and over.

That's it.

Where are all the ''old'' players btw?

Jun 22, 2011, 19:05:44
Reply #1

Quido

Im sure that already happened before it said play again (only once) :D
I think Scripters are a little lazy unless its a hard job :P

Jun 22, 2011, 19:32:26
Reply #2

Mattyboe

Yeah, I agree. That's how most other servers have it. For instance, you play the map once, and then the Play Again only lets you redo it once. After that you can't replay it again. So in short, only play the map twice. I like it Monsi. ;p
Btw, yeah no one plays on DM anymore O.o Every time I go on it's all south americans yelling at me and telling me to join their clan. It'd be fun if more owls came. :(

Jun 22, 2011, 20:28:19
Reply #3

dark.Sector

Most of us play on dd server and i think that the voting dont nead any more changes

Jun 22, 2011, 21:34:22
Reply #4

n00b

i agree with monsi i hate when we are playing same map 4 times!!!
SRY GUYS I WAS AN IDIOT PIECE OF SHIT NOT ANYMORE!!! FORGET ABOUT MY STUPID SHIT SPAM POSTS!!!

Jun 23, 2011, 00:36:17
Reply #5

AlvaroTits

Monsi, as you said, (''nowadays cunts apparently like to repeat the same map'') they like the map and they vote it again of course. Why not? And why are they cunts?
Play 4 times the same map is hard I think. Maybe impossible, since you can only play the map 3 times...

Jun 23, 2011, 10:41:49
Reply #6

n00b

Monsi, as you said, (''nowadays cunts apparently like to repeat the same map'') they like the map and they vote it again of course. Why not? And why are they cunts?
Play 4 times the same map is hard I think. Maybe impossible, since you can only play the map 3 times...

nah its possible becuase when the vote is example you vote 6 and that map came out and you play it (1 time played) and than you can vote 7 three times so 1+3=4 :P

P.S. Im good at maths see
SRY GUYS I WAS AN IDIOT PIECE OF SHIT NOT ANYMORE!!! FORGET ABOUT MY STUPID SHIT SPAM POSTS!!!

Jun 23, 2011, 19:05:11
Reply #7

Mattyboe

nah its possible becuase when the vote is example you vote 6 and that map came out and you play it (1 time played) and than you can vote 7 three times so 1+3=4 :P

P.S. Im good at maths see
You can only vote 7 twice, I believe.