May 19, 2024, 00:00:03
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Clan war against =FoX=  (Read 19477 times)

Jun 13, 2011, 00:02:20
Read 19477 times

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
Clan war against Red Foxes.

It was pretty tight until the end, in the last map it was 10-10 and then they won the last map, they got a deserved victory.

=FoX=                VS                [O.o]

11                       -                      10

PLAYERS

-Honya
                                                                               -Fynn
                                                                               -F!l!p
                                                                               -TommY
                                                                               -Styler

Maps:
                                                                               · Cross ZY
                                                                               · Next
                                                                               · Wankenstein ZM
                                                                               · Zaya Training
                                                                               · Wankenstein

-ToMo
                            -TabOo.
                            -Chechenec
                            -AlvaroTits!
                            -Invalidus

Maps:
                             · Cross 28
                             · Cross Delta
                             · Cross XL
                             · Cross Zeta
                             · Cross Y

First round:

Cross ZY -> [O.o]
Cross 28 -> =FoX=
Next -> [O.o]
Cross Delta -> [O.o]
Wankenstein ZM -> [O.o]
Cross XL -> =FoX=
Zaya Training -> =FoX=
Cross Zeta -> =FoX=
Wankenstein -> =FoX=
Cross Y -> [O.o]

Second round:

Cross 28 -> =FoX=
Cross ZY -> [O.o] / =FoX=   <- We played that map twice because of a misunderstanding.
Cross Delta -> [O.o]
Next -> [O.o]
Cross XL -> =FoX=
Wankenstein ZM -> [O.o]
Cross Zeta -> [O.o]
Zaya Training -> =FoX=
Cross Y -> =FoX=
Wankenstein -> =FoX=

Ownage Owls lost.
« Last Edit: Jun 13, 2011, 00:08:09 by Invalidus »

Jun 13, 2011, 00:10:46
Reply #1

Raven

Congrulation =FoX= , Eraj i realy didn't know so pr0 to pawn owls u 2 Honya but good game guys  ;) I can say that for owls too but i can't belive they lost  >.<

Jun 13, 2011, 00:53:44
Reply #2

Potzo

Staff
Congrats to FOX, they did better, on the other hand our ideas didn't quite work, we didn't train nothing, and I was terrible myself (BBQ was better before that :D)
I entered in last moments in this clanwar with no great expectation, and i didnt really know who =FoX= was
Theres so many new clans competiting nowdays to be the best, too bad we don't follow this shit
But thats us, we are unique. We will always be crazy ass owls, lullepraten!
« Last Edit: Jun 13, 2011, 00:55:18 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

Jun 13, 2011, 01:15:07
Reply #3

Honya

gg guys :)

i thought i ll kill u for organisation, but than it was rly nice war :P

i told you, that we are new clan, but we (most of us) played together in SAM - clan with long tradition ;)

we did not trained too, and our team work is still bad :-S

Jun 13, 2011, 02:21:47
Reply #4

GnIDa Russian

Unfortunately nothing has been heard before about the team - FoX, but I see was interesting, intense game. FoX, congratulations! I would love to have played with this team, when the fight comes at an equal level. It gets great interest. Success FoX ;)
And to us, I wish the qualitative development and training of Tandem-Plaing :)

For the future, I would suggest to change the rules and the same final score - the game continues to lag, or separation into two wins.
« Last Edit: Jun 13, 2011, 02:37:12 by GnIDa Russian »
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Jun 13, 2011, 10:04:14
Reply #5

Starac

You lost becouse you didn't chose one of the starcross maps  :guilty:.Just kidding, congratulations to fox and owls HEAD UP  ;).I know that you would win if you understood this cw more seriously.
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jun 13, 2011, 13:36:27
Reply #6

n00b

first [O.o] lose?
SRY GUYS I WAS AN IDIOT PIECE OF SHIT NOT ANYMORE!!! FORGET ABOUT MY STUPID SHIT SPAM POSTS!!!

Jun 13, 2011, 15:36:24
Reply #7

Starac

It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jun 13, 2011, 16:17:33
Reply #8

Honya

Guys?

I have idea - i wanted practic this with some czech clan (because most of us are from czech) but in the end...czech are idiots :D

I wanna make regullary Fun Wars - for example each WED and SAT from 20.00 5v5...what would you say on this?

Jun 13, 2011, 16:54:20
Reply #9

GnIDa Russian

If others have time and desire, then why not? time, we can always agree :)
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Jun 13, 2011, 17:36:21
Reply #10

Potzo

Staff
Sure, if everyone has time
Join us on Discord

Jun 13, 2011, 17:46:27
Reply #11

AlvaroTits

Jun 13, 2011, 19:16:57
Reply #12

n00b

n1 pic alvaro barney is awasome :)
SRY GUYS I WAS AN IDIOT PIECE OF SHIT NOT ANYMORE!!! FORGET ABOUT MY STUPID SHIT SPAM POSTS!!!

Jun 13, 2011, 20:01:44
Reply #13

Honya

so..tell me when it would be best for you and we will decide it :))