Apr 29, 2024, 08:13:26
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: p0rn| vs. [O.o]  (Read 22517 times)

Jun 17, 2011, 20:25:04
Reply #15

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
My Apologies on behalf of the whole clan, on account of the poor organization maybe we could rearrange for Sunday evening?

but i'm sure lowbeat will make his comments soon.
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Jun 17, 2011, 20:26:57
Reply #16

p0rn|Berni

np :)

mhm we have on Sunday an another cw. we can fight Tomorrot at 20:00 GMT+1.

Jun 17, 2011, 20:46:04
Reply #17

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
I don't see why that would be a probably but just to make sure let lowbeat or Tomo reply too see if everyone can make it this time.
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Jun 18, 2011, 11:06:01
Reply #18

rijads

Nope
 we are good enought ;)
& gl O.o  !

Sure i will reply, there was no poor organization, there was no organization coz, i was supposed to organize, and i didn't, why ???
Well see that quote up there, last time i saw that post it was something like this:
"We have clan war tommorrow so we cannot play today, maybe tommorrw?"
And i saw that, so i told my friends that i ll go out with them that night, and i wasn't home from 4pm to about 4-5 am, i just woke up, and saw all this...
What happened, well he edited it, without letting me know, and i didnt organize thats all, i hope next time you don't just change your mind, while i am offline, and then people think wtf lowbeat was supposed to organise, lowbeat fucked us up, lowbeat this, lowbeat that...

in case gnida you ask yourself why i didnt let you know that we will not have it, well coz i thought you ll jsut read this post and see that there is no cw yesterday,i  didnt even think that he ll just edit post...
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2011, 11:14:09 by rijads »

Jun 18, 2011, 11:13:02
Reply #19

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Oh, Lowbeat i hope you didn't think i was blaming you for the poor organization, obviously i knew it was you that did the organizing but i always know that if you don't do something its for a good reason.

Jun 18, 2011, 11:16:05
Reply #20

p0rn|Berni

Okej ;)
It is my mistake, exuse me.
I deleted my post aftes some mins.I thought that nobody has read my post. So, if you want we can make today a clanwar. At 20:00 GMT+1.

Jun 18, 2011, 11:18:34
Reply #21

rijads

Oh, Lowbeat i hope you didn't think i was blaming you for the poor organization, obviously i knew it was you that did the organizing but i always know that if you don't do something its for a good reason.
no, i wasnt blaming anyone, but just said it so, so noone blames it on me ;), about tonight yes, tonight sounds ok to me.

Jun 18, 2011, 11:22:22
Reply #22

Potzo

Staff
Why not tomorrow...
I dont think we can be online
Join us on Discord

Jun 18, 2011, 11:24:59
Reply #23

p0rn|Berni

So. We have tomorrow an another cw against B4L. We are tomorrow busy. If you are busy today, we can make the war next week

Jun 18, 2011, 21:32:21
Reply #24

drowned_and

after we owned them they wont be motivated anymore to play against you guys, so you would rather do it today

Jun 18, 2011, 22:36:18
Reply #25

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Its probably a better idea to arrange this clan war for next week at least that way all clans have time to train if they need to.

Jun 19, 2011, 19:31:07
Reply #26

p0rn|Berni

Its probably a better idea to arrange this clan war for next week at least that way all clans have time to train if they need to.

yup

Jun 25, 2011, 18:55:02
Reply #27

p0rn|Berni

Final Date: 26.6.2011 19:00 GMT+1 :)

Jun 27, 2011, 21:57:30
Reply #28

rijads

Final Date: 26.6.2011 19:00 GMT+1 :)

lol this is first time i see this i was inactive for a week, as you could have noticed, we dont have many active members at the moment, so probably we wont have it soon, its also summer i finished school, and i almost never get home before midnight, so i ll leave notice and pm you when we will be ready to get back on mta and play this cw. Probably your next comment will go like this: "You are just scared thats it", if you start like that, we wont have it at all.

Jun 28, 2011, 00:09:28
Reply #29

p0rn|Berni

a okej, we can wait ;)

lol i still have 3 weeks school.
« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2011, 00:11:36 by p0rn|Berni »