May 18, 2024, 07:27:55
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Back/Introduction  (Read 8046 times)

May 29, 2011, 02:59:10
Read 8046 times

Sepsis

Well, I posted few days ago on the Members Area that I was back, so I thought I'd create a thread outside that section.
Since there's been a while I don't play SA:MP and MTA (about a year), I noticed many people wouldn't recognise me at all even though there are some oldies - specially from the Wise Owls.

Basically my name is Luis Felipe, I'm 16 and I was born and currently live in Campinas, a metropolis located in Brazil. I've been playing SA:MP since 2008 (started with 0.1b and then moved to newer versions). I became a regular player in 2009 (since 0.1b had too many cheaters) and I had been an administrator on Protect the President and Mini Missions servers, as well as moderator for Click21 (the biggest brazilian server at that time - although it still is). I quit playing in April 2010 due to the lack of time and overheating problems with my computer. Since I managed to get a temporary fix and bought a new lappy (which should be arriving in a month or so - Dell delivery sucks big time), I'm active again. I became a member of Ownage Owls back in 2009.

In case you're interested I am also the portuguese translator for Nightwish's keyboardist Tuomas Holopainen Official Website (which is located here www.tuomas-holopainen.com). I also run the official portuguese forum for the band, but that's more like a pastime activity.

May 29, 2011, 14:52:10
Reply #1

n00b

welcome back :)
SRY GUYS I WAS AN IDIOT PIECE OF SHIT NOT ANYMORE!!! FORGET ABOUT MY STUPID SHIT SPAM POSTS!!!

May 29, 2011, 16:32:11
Reply #2

Dangerr

welcome back!
Anonymous.

May 29, 2011, 17:03:07
Reply #3

Djole_Serbia

Welco me back! :)

May 29, 2011, 17:18:09
Reply #4

Starac

Nice introduction and nice to see another guy here who speaks english well , i hope i will be a good friend with you ^_^
Welcome back ;)

It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

May 29, 2011, 20:18:05
Reply #5

Mdbelen

Staff
Lul so you always get the newest albums of nightwish for free before they are officially released? :P

Welcome back (did I say this already in Members A? dunno..)