May 18, 2024, 22:17:11
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: COTC 2 place  (Read 23977 times)

Apr 30, 2011, 22:50:34
Read 23977 times

GnIDa Russian

We took second place in the COTC. Right after the tournament. Can discuss.

O.o - 9  (ToMo, lowbeat, Chechenec, Invalidus, GnIDa)
FOTL - 12 won (Louis, EKy, xaKer, SpeedDemon, EddY)
SAM - 0
DDC - 3
eXo - 4
PIG - 4
SGA - 0 (Leaved earlier)
UG - 0 (Cancled the war)

A few minutes ago finished COTC tournament. Probably has something to say about it. I will not name names. Will be on your account those - to whom it applies.

Camping many times I've seen some players, I think many people saw. Attended teamplay, and this greatly changes the policy game, but it is not strongly manifested. Chat has been closed and it was good, but sometimes a restart or some sort of player lag and this was not reported. Well if the chat was open only to captains of each team. Screenshot I could do before the tournament, but the chat was closed and I put it in teamchat. No one has demanded of me, but this is a simple insurance, that would not then me and the claims of 50 messages. I think playing a herd on the server, it's still not the main indicator of the level of the game. It would be nice to identify the winners in the doubles at the standings. This would be similar to the Battle of the pyramid. But we play in this tournament and agree with its regulations and the scheme meeting.

Multiply all this by what I said above, and evaluated. But in general the game went well, apart from a couple of nuances. Everyone played fair and was wondering, although I think felt a little nervous trembling.

FOTL won, well done, well played, congratulations! But I'm just happy for us. And I know we're playing worse and not be able to prove it. If we won - I still would think that a game with so many people depend on the team, but also need to have a share of luck. Because teamplay nobody can not stop. In the end, honestly earned 2 nd place and it's great! :) I'm glad that I was with the owls and is familiar with these people.

Specifically, and just in case my Cheetah.

I was very surprised and smiled when the judges wrote in the chat phrase "FOTL and O.o stop teamplay". I thought everyone understands our relationship at the moment. facepalm hah)

All teams who participated - thank you for playing! Thanks for organizing the tournament! I thank my team of course! :) And thanks to all those - who suffered for us, thanks!
In any case, I believe, Tandem game Owls Power in the future ;)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 22:36:25 by GnIDa Russian »
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Apr 30, 2011, 23:04:37
Reply #1

TabOo.

If they won with 2 points of differences and they played with DDC teamplay , that means you played well ..
That's okay. You can't win all the time .. Today unfortunately you have lost   ;o

Apr 30, 2011, 23:14:25
Reply #2

rijads

They didn't teamplay, it was  "fair fight", even though i will never play again in oturnament lik this, takes too much time, and  you need a lot of luck to survive until there are less then 16 players...
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2011, 23:17:32 by rijads »

Apr 30, 2011, 23:19:17
Reply #3

cOofy_Serbia

well done guys second place is good result :) i am sure that you didn't have luck and that is only reason why you didn't win...more luck next time :)

Apr 30, 2011, 23:23:02
Reply #4

Alpha

Staff
FOTL finished with 12 points I believe.
All-in-all we didn't know how the match would turn out, but we did think it might not go too smoothly.
We had thought FOTL and DDC would team and that we might be at a disadvantage after the huge fuss before the match, so that we might be on our own against everyone.
Thankfully we were proven wrong, the teams played very fairly, especially FOTL and DDC, heck, at one point we were accused of teaming with FOTL.
SGA were just being annoying bitches but were quickly disqualified and the match went on without them.
After that it was very enjoyable, we had some early issues and FOTL gained a solid lead but at one point we slowly started catching up, it was incredibly tense on TS.
Still, FOTL won fair and square, they played exceptionally well during the game.

Thanks to everyone that participated for a great match that lasted an entire four hours, it was great.

Apr 30, 2011, 23:26:11
Reply #5

Mattyboe

I can assure all of you that DDC and FOTL did not team. Our relationships are actually pretty bad, whether you choose to believe it or not. I wish that the rest of my clan had came, would have made it better for us, but regardless it was fun! Congratulations for second place.

May 1, 2011, 00:17:00
Reply #6

AlvaroTits

Heeeeeey don´t worry guys! The second place is freaking awesome! We can´t win always! I´m sure you all did a nice job and the most important thing, that you enjoyed the match! Nice job!

May 1, 2011, 03:58:38
Reply #7

Louis

For your information, Gnida, I came up with the rule "Teaming with other clans is not allowed" and I did my best to no unfairly kill anybody
Thank you rijads and Alpha, you were the best opponent for us there, played great and we all had fun

May 1, 2011, 10:16:41
Reply #8

Starac

Oh Doesn't matter ownage owls is still my favourite clan and always will be doesn't matter for that tournament...i know you did all from yourself guys Congrulations ...Wish you more luck next time, btw second place isn't so bad so Head UP ! :D
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

May 1, 2011, 10:27:40
Reply #9

dark.Sector

good job guys just look at the other clans with 3 and 4 points 2nd place for 8 is good well done

May 1, 2011, 10:35:06
Reply #10

EddY

It was a nice tournament, everything was fair, everything went well, it was tight at the end we were a little nervous but so were the owls. It was nice, good game.

May 1, 2011, 13:08:37
Reply #11

Quido

D: O.o lost but as TabOo said you cant win everything :P
But atleast we can 2nd and didnt come last xD

May 1, 2011, 14:38:51
Reply #12

AlvaroTits

D: O.o lost but as TabOo said you cant win everything :P
But atleast we can 2nd and didnt come last xD
Hmmm??

May 1, 2011, 15:19:46
Reply #13

Quido

we came* :P

May 1, 2011, 15:52:11
Reply #14

Alpha

Staff
we came* :P
Aren't you a little too young to have sexual fantasies?