May 14, 2024, 22:30:56
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: cw. [oS](oldScool) vs. [O.o]  (Read 10254 times)

Apr 1, 2011, 21:08:38
Read 10254 times

GnIDa Russian

We have little batlle games have the opportunity to play with a team of clan var oS. This Russian team, they are not children, they are able to deal adequately and in an organized way - this is what I was able to learn about. You can play 5x5 or 4x4. Cyclists will not create, cards will be standard, popular :) I can offer them play on our server.
Their website oS (oldScool) - http://os-team.net/forum/ - precisely the forum itself the title page is in development, before it was, therefore, share the seriousness they really are.
I Chechenec - ready to play, what do you think my owl? :)
« Last Edit: Apr 1, 2011, 21:11:26 by GnIDa Russian »
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Apr 2, 2011, 15:04:54
Reply #1

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
We should play 5v5 and play on the DD server as it has the least amount of lag for most players ( I'm not sure about you and chechenec but we could always move the server to germany like we intended to do before )

But i will play if possible, i haven't had the luxury of playing in a CW yet and i would love to do so :)
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Apr 2, 2011, 18:49:08
Reply #2

rijads

in 2 weeks, saturday at 20:00 gmt+1, 5v5 on our dd server,
5v5, who wants to play in cw ?
He must have time 3 days a week for trainin 1 hour, 6 trainings until cw.

Apr 2, 2011, 20:48:52
Reply #3

GnIDa Russian

If we are interested, but I think these will be, then I can identify information on the proposal Battle at them on the forum.

( I'm not sure about you and chechenec but we could always move the server to germany like we intended to do before )
I did not understand the meaning of that phrase ^ ^ Why do not you believe in me? or I just did not understand you ..

This topic is discussed in a narrow circle of the clan, this is not an offer from them, please feel free poetmou move to the section - Members-Area

Apr 2, 2011, 20:55:42
Reply #4

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
If we are interested, but I think these will be, then I can identify information on the proposal Battle at them on the forum.

( I'm not sure about you and chechenec but we could always move the server to germany like we intended to do before )
I did not understand the meaning of that phrase ^ ^ Why do not you believe in me? or I just did not understand you ..

This topic is discussed in a narrow circle of the clan, this is not an offer from them, please feel free poetmou move to the section - Members-Area

nono ! i meant about lag .. i heard that you and checenec lag on the DD server, so i said we could move it so you didn't
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Apr 2, 2011, 21:16:12
Reply #5

GnIDa Russian

nono ! i meant about lag .. i heard that you and checenec lag on the DD server, so i said we could move it so you didn't

I hope I understood correctly. hm... I do not remember complaining to me because of lag, except that - when someone hates me, well and truly present in Cheche unfortunately the problem with the Internet service provider... :(
I think we can always check it before the game that would be unforeseen circumstances have arisen by chance.

Apr 3, 2011, 18:35:42
Reply #6

dark.Sector

on 15 i will go with my gf at mountin side and i dont think i can be at cw sorry