May 19, 2024, 08:45:38
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: SA:MP Server  (Read 10372 times)

Mar 25, 2011, 21:40:34
Read 10372 times

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Hey guys, i will get to the point i'm thinking of making a SA:MP Server for Ownage Owls, i can code it all and host it my self i just would need some ideas of what you guys might like and if any of you would play it ? so please reply with what you think!!
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Mar 25, 2011, 23:12:00
Reply #1

Tom_Riddle

There are so less owls playing SA:MP  and there was a samp server already -  guess what. It has been closed :P

Mar 26, 2011, 00:41:16
Reply #2

AlvaroTits

Team Death Match please  8)

Mar 26, 2011, 09:28:43
Reply #3

Starac

hm i rarely play sa-mp and yea it's nice from you but like riddle said ...anyway 5 for effort
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Mar 26, 2011, 11:51:29
Reply #4

lester

I don't like it much cuz MTA is much more better...

Mar 26, 2011, 12:14:22
Reply #5

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Well, i am going to script it even if none of you guys will play it anyway because i can lol :) and the cost of the server isn't a problem because i have a friend at GTA-Multi that gave me a server for a very long time with alot of player slots :P

Also wtf don't vote me down biatchs!
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Mar 26, 2011, 13:36:21
Reply #6

Mdbelen

Staff
OK DO IT YAY!

Buut.. i dont know, why would you make a sa:mp server isntead of mta. I think you can do everything possible in sa:mp in mta too, cant you? And probably even a bit (or much?) more than in sa:mp, but idk. Additionally i dislike the "server browser" in sa:mp. MTA is so much more comfortable with ingame browser. If you enter a "bad" nick in sa:mp you have to start the game first and connect,... before it tells you that it contians invalidcharacters lol.. And serverlist is crap too.

Mar 29, 2011, 13:53:55
Reply #7

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
very true, but you can doo pretty much everything you can do in MTA with Plugins in SA:MP so its tit for tat. but i don't code LUA well enough to even think about making some form of script lol :P and i don't really want too learn.
« Last Edit: Mar 29, 2011, 17:08:41 by Mdbelen »

Mar 29, 2011, 23:10:06
Reply #8

Mr.Davin

RP RP RP...
 or you could make some TDM server with minigames and crap

Mar 29, 2011, 23:30:37
Reply #9

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
I'm bored of RP.

Mar 30, 2011, 01:08:08
Reply #10

Alpha

Staff
Owls zooming around murdering the fuck out of each other would make for one kick ass RPG.

Mar 30, 2011, 12:11:39
Reply #11

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
I used to play a big server called RPG-Streetlife which was really fun.. but it was basically a DM server .. with some minigames and houses!