May 5, 2024, 13:28:55
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [O.o]Chechenec  (Read 13028 times)

Jan 27, 2011, 17:33:57
Read 13028 times

Chechenec

Well...i'll start!
Nickname: Chechenec
Sex: Male
MSN: maga024@mail.ru
Former clans: No
Headset: Yes
Teamspeak user:no
SA-MP: never
MTA: yes
other mod: No

Why do you wanna join Ownage Owls?
1)I play mta 5 months .... and all the 5 months I'm playing on the server [O.o]..... playing on other servers, it becomes boring really.....2)can not imagine a day without playing on [O.o] server at least an hour :) 8) 3)and your clan(O.o) is very good,I hope so ^_^!!4)and sorry for my bad English ;P
What can you do for clan?
      I very well dance! :D  But seriously...idk...will do everything in my power.....just tell me! :)
Whats your skills?
    I think I have a very good game ... even though I'm only 5 months!

~~~and again I apologize for my very bad English,I hope as the game progresses, I learn it!!! Over!! :)

Jan 27, 2011, 18:37:24
Reply #1

Pet

Definitely Yes.He's very skilled.

Jan 27, 2011, 18:58:39
Reply #2

Matrix

Staff
I vote: Yes

Jan 27, 2011, 19:59:51
Reply #3

Millhouse

if somebody needs to get into clan, that is chechenec, so YES

Jan 27, 2011, 20:39:20
Reply #4

dark.Sector

good player yes

Jan 27, 2011, 21:33:27
Reply #5

rijads

good player, not good at english, quite active,still dont know him well, i am neutral

Jan 28, 2011, 09:01:53
Reply #6

Giraffen420

Very skilled player! He's friendly & a really neat guy :)
Sometimes there's some language problems, but he does his best to be understood & succeeds 99% of the time, if not, there's always Ramboo to translate ;)

YES!

Jan 28, 2011, 14:13:24
Reply #7

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
Good skills in DM, also is good in DD's and races. His english isn't good. In game, usually, he doesn't talk with us, what I mean is that I don't know him so well as I would like. Another negative point is that he isn't active in forume. I'm neutral at the moment.

Jan 30, 2011, 18:39:13
Reply #8

rijads

Well now that i do know him, my answer is NO

Feb 2, 2011, 16:07:59
Reply #9

Chechenec

Well now that i do know him, my answer is NO
Interestingly, after some of my action you well know me :)

Feb 3, 2011, 16:09:29
Reply #10

rijads

i didntm eant on your skills, but on only one thing, and that is because you applyed on two diffirent clans on mta, and you also asked if it's ok, no it's not ok, you cant be a member of 2 clans (for one game).
Well when you get that, my asnwer will be Yes, but until then...

Feb 3, 2011, 16:54:21
Reply #11

Chechenec

i didntm eant on your skills, but on only one thing, and that is because you applyed on two diffirent clans on mta, and you also asked if it's ok, no it's not ok, you cant be a member of 2 clans (for one game).
Well when you get that, my asnwer will be Yes, but until then...
Something that can not be in two clans is what I understood, Tomo told me! :)

Feb 4, 2011, 15:56:49
Reply #12

MattyC

Inactive Owl
I agree that you have good skills and have a very good use in the clan, but it is just the fact that we do not know you well enough. You are a mystery to most of us, and need to tell use more about yourself. That's my opinion, and based on that, my answer is no.

Feb 4, 2011, 20:33:41
Reply #13

Matrix

Staff
I agree that you have good skills and have a very good use in the clan, but it is just the fact that we do not know you well enough. You are a mystery to most of us, and need to tell use more about yourself. That's my opinion, and based on that, my answer is no.

A mystery? He's ingame, all day, almost everyday, I can't see how you can't have played with him unless you never go in the server..

Feb 4, 2011, 23:23:06
Reply #14

Potzo

Staff
Join us on Discord