May 5, 2024, 15:37:25
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Shadow - Ownage Owls Application  (Read 13812 times)

Jan 26, 2011, 23:40:47
Read 13812 times

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Shadow's Ownage Owl Application
 Nickname: Shadow
 Sex: Male
 MSN: kieran@kr-productions.com
 XFIRE: kieranrobo
 Former clans: BT ( Bone Thugz, was in for nearly 4 years until disbanded )
 Headset: Yes
 Teamspeak user: Yes
 SA-MP: yes
 MTA: yes
 other mod: No

Why do you wanna join Ownage Owls?
The main reason i would like to join Ownage owls, is because i really enjoy playing will all you guys, talking to you all on TS and i found in the past few months what great guys you all are .. thats what i really want out of a clan, i get that you aint to strict but then you don't like abusers so you want to have a good mix in a person, also i like the main server with all its crazy maps also i'm a moderator on the main server, but i do get along with majority of Owls that i have spoken too, i don't think there is 1 owl i have spoken to that dislikes me.

What can you do for clan?
I could code you a SA:MP Gamemode as i know PAWN, i also make web-sites ( not coding ) i also have alot of contacts through GTA Mods, so i could always get friends to make modes for MTA servers or SA:MP servers if you so wish, i also think i would be a great addition to this already brilliant clan as im friendly, active and a good all round player on SA:MP and MTA

Whats your skills?
I'm an expierenced PAWN Scripter, also a very expierenced SA:MP Player aswell as MTA, i could also create maps for the main server ( i am i need of ideas ).
« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2011, 23:42:47 by Shadow »
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Jan 26, 2011, 23:54:04
Reply #1

Mdbelen

Staff
when your marqueeing headline reaches nearly the left end, your red text get's darker for me. if it "respawns" at the right side it gets birght again lol.
bug of ff 4 b 10???

Jan 27, 2011, 00:00:15
Reply #2

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
when your marqueeing headline reaches nearly the left end, your red text get's darker for me. if it "respawns" at the right side it gets birght again lol.
bug of ff 4 b 10???

Yeah. :D
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Jan 27, 2011, 00:05:55
Reply #3

rijads

You could also make the sig just a little smaller, or make the angle of the text 15 instead of 30, soi t doesn't take so much space.

Jan 27, 2011, 00:07:14
Reply #4

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
You could also make the sig just a little smaller, or make the angle of the text 15 instead of 30, soi t doesn't take so much space.

There you go good sir.

Jan 27, 2011, 00:12:14
Reply #5

Giraffen420

A rather cool guy in general, not sure what to say. Funny & skilled.

YES! from me.

Jan 27, 2011, 00:12:31
Reply #6

rijads

ahwell i didnt said you should remove it, it was cool, its just mine way of saying i am glad you are becoming trial,and maybe a member ;D.
Ofcourse big YES from me!

Jan 27, 2011, 00:43:24
Reply #7

Millhouse

Jan 27, 2011, 00:49:29
Reply #8

Shadow_

Inactive Owl

Jan 27, 2011, 13:37:18
Reply #9

dark.Sector

i have to spend more time with you to know you better until then  my answer is no sry

Jan 27, 2011, 13:39:03
Reply #10

Millhouse

you know thats was joke? ofcorse i am for you and i will say big yes :)

i am surprised, you are 16 and you sounds like 18/19

Jan 27, 2011, 17:47:27
Reply #11

Matrix

Staff

Jan 27, 2011, 20:03:17
Reply #12

Tom-E

Jan 28, 2011, 15:12:18
Reply #13

Dr.Nimax

I like you and i will say     ----->YES<------