May 19, 2024, 22:21:23
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: ElVioleta  (Read 7862 times)

Aug 28, 2010, 04:31:54
Read 7862 times

ElVioleta

Hello, my name is ElVioleta and my ingame name is lachupelupechafa.
I be banned in March for using hacks,i think that the name of the program is sobeitic o somthing like that.
The IP adress of my computer is 190.135.83.215.
I was "hacking" inconcientlyment, because i thinked that this program was permited and it doesn´t know that this was a hack, i was a noob on those days, I realized that It had to be a bad thing. But i thinked that this program was a complement like the cheats for normal gta.Now i dont have the hack, i dont renember his name, and i dont want to use it again.That's why I apologize for this misunderstanding by sending a greeting to you gentlemen admin.

El Violeta

Aug 28, 2010, 05:02:01
Reply #1

GuY

Good luck trying to get unbant.
Ex - Moderator. /quit-ed

Aug 28, 2010, 18:22:31
Reply #2

ElVioleta

But now i know that using programs with mta is bad i will not do it, please give me another choise and i will prove that i am a good person.

Aug 28, 2010, 18:37:15
Reply #3

Millhouse

i love those guys who says: i downloaded the hack and i tought hacking is allowed....

Sep 12, 2010, 07:36:47
Reply #4

Christian08

You should had rethink your actions before doing anything. You lacked of common sense / intelligence before and we can't have people like you in our server if you couldn't figure out a simple rule like that then we will not take the risk of trusting you and letting you back into our server. Sorry, but no, you are staying banned. Bye.