Ownage Owls

Poll

I'm a good candidate for mod?

Yes
2 (33.3%)
No
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: SeRgI0 (Second attempt)  (Read 7180 times)

Aug 2, 2010, 11:28:58
Read 7180 times

SeRgI0_SOUL!

Well, this is my second try, please, dont be angry, this time im ready ^^

1. How long do you play MTA generally?
I play 2 or 3 hours (1h at the morning, and 1h at the spanish night). Weekends one hour more at the morning.
My GMT is (+2), i play at the 10.00 (spanish time), 17.00 and 00.00hs.
2. How long do you play on our server?
5 months ago, I have many friends and acquaintances and I know many people in the server (Pet, ToMo, OverCover, Invalidus, FST, Tom-E, Santa, R@zvy, RedBull, Cry_Wolf... etc..). And never, NEVER i did hacks.
3. What's your nickname ingame?
First, ~ARG~SeRgI0. Now, SeRgI0
4. Where are you from?
I born in Argentina, but now i live in Catalonia, Spain. I can speak Spanish, English and Catalan (regional languaje). I know Spanish fairly well, from all countries, and I'm learning English well enough.
5. Why should you be admin/mod?
I'm sick of hackers, campers, afk, blockers and spamers, i want help to control the server, because not always have admins online. I have spent time here, and I do not want idiots bother the server.
Maybe, on several occasions, i act how a noob, spaming and blocking sometimes... but I am willing to change to defend the server. I have read all the rules, and I can satisfy all these.
Just give me a chance, and if you bug... I will leave the server cleanly.
In Spain have discovered all human evolutionary chain: Homo Erectus, Homo Sapiens and Homo Sexual xD

--------

Aug 2, 2010, 11:32:46
Reply #1

IceBreaker

Applications for a mod/admin are closed.