May 19, 2024, 20:08:11
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Guilleee  (Read 16940 times)

May 25, 2010, 02:18:42
Read 16940 times

Guilleee94

1. Your ingame nick: #00AA00Guilleee
2. Date/time banned: 3 days.
3. Your IP: 190.135.98.58
4. Reason for ban/kick: I use a hack
5. Your explanation: I use a hack because i was angry because i see a lot of hacks in MTA. I Don´t will do it again, i take a stupid way, plz unban me i always play in yours server is great ! :)

sorry for my english im Spanish

May 25, 2010, 03:04:14
Reply #1

RedBallz

Hola. Soy RedBull.

Primero qe todo, no aceptamos ese tipo de excusas 'Soy un estupido, por eso use hacks' o 'Fue mi hermano'. La verdad es que no nos importa, El problema es qe hackeaste y ya. Y eso la verdad es que es bien dificil que te desbaneen.

Hello, I'm RedBull
First of all, we don't accept that kind of arguments: 'I'm stupid, so I hacked' Or 'My Brother Hacked'. Really we don't care, the problem here is that you hacked and period. And I tell you, will be really hard to unban.

Wait for mdbelen, ToMo or Alpha to answer.

May 25, 2010, 03:46:05
Reply #2

terrorista1594

Hi. i am a friend of guille. and in really he used hack to intent kill other hackers.
give him an oportunity, if i see him hacking im going to report him.
and other he only used hack one more when the server had other hacker.
and if you have time pass to my post if you accept my terms to are mod/admin, please say yes
i alwas play ownageowls 4 or 5 hours per day. much time the server no have mod/admin and enter hackers pr cheaters
if i mod/admin i going to do the server funny :D :D
and to bann guille if he use hack :hi:

May 25, 2010, 08:17:52
Reply #3

Pet

You continued to use hacks after i banned the other hacker.

May 25, 2010, 14:59:24
Reply #4

Guilleee94

Hola. Soy RedBull.

Primero qe todo, no aceptamos ese tipo de excusas 'Soy un estupido, por eso use hacks' o 'Fue mi hermano'. La verdad es que no nos importa, El problema es qe hackeaste y ya. Y eso la verdad es que es bien dificil que te desbaneen.

Hello, I'm RedBull
First of all, we don't accept that kind of arguments: 'I'm stupid, so I hacked' Or 'My Brother Hacked'. Really we don't care, the problem here is that you hacked and period. And I tell you, will be really hard to unban.

Wait for mdbelen, ToMo or Alpha to answer.

La verdad tienes razon, pero ta no tengo otra razon, la verdad me gusta mucho su server , use un hack como dice terrorista habia otro hacker i me enoje...
Pido mil disculpas la verdad qe me gusta su server es al unico qe juego de ves en cuando un Red vs Blue pero salgo a la media hora como mucho, juego casi todo los dias en su server y me gustaria seguir...

Si no aceptan entendere , por qe con el mismo enojo que ustedes tienen conmigo al verme usar el hack, yo me enojo con los otros hackers

Un saludo

May 25, 2010, 15:07:35
Reply #5

Pet

Still,i have a question.Why did you continue hacking after i banned the hacker?

May 25, 2010, 15:33:18
Reply #6

Guilleee94

No recuerdo que tu estubieras ahi cuando paso eso, tambien cuando hubo hacker nos saco al mismo tiempo, en si lo sacaron a el primero luego de un minuto a mi , puede que haya usado el hack con un amigo , es Elmikeel algo asi su nick (siempre lo cambia), estaba conectado con el por skype , no se si lo conocen es un programa para poder llamarse , siempre tamos con el en todos los juego entonces le dije mira lo qe puedo hacer i lo choqe solo por diversion  :-\, pero ta no pensaba mas usarlo, pero no hice mas qe eso despues vino el ban ...

Yo se los juro jamas volvere a usar un hack , me parece una cosa horrible i estoy arrepentido de lo qe hice

May 25, 2010, 18:12:53
Reply #7

drowned_and

ok first of all you have to talk english or nobody will unban you.. second who banned you?

May 25, 2010, 18:43:49
Reply #8

Pet

I banned him.

May 25, 2010, 20:16:49
Reply #9

Guilleee94

I banned him.
I do not remember that you are in the server when I spend it, also when there was hacker I extract us at the same time, in if they it extracted to the first one after a minute to my, it is possible that it has used the hack with a friend, is Elmikeel slightly like that his nick (always it changes it), it was connected with for skype, not if they know it it is a program to be able to call, always fuzzes with in all I play them then I said to him it looks at qe I can do and alone choqe for fun Undecided, but ta was not thinking mas to use it, but I did not do more it later the ban came...

I swear them you i dont will to using a hack, it looks like to me a horrible thing i I am repented of I did

May 25, 2010, 20:34:16
Reply #10

Pet

I was with other name in the game.In my eyes you continued to use your hacks after 2 minutes i banned the other hacker.

May 25, 2010, 20:52:31
Reply #11

Guilleee94

I was with other name in the game.In my eyes you continued to use your hacks after 2 minutes i banned the other hacker.
yes i use the hack with my friend but It was not going to do it more, plz i dont will do it again!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 20:54:25 by Guilleee94 »

May 26, 2010, 06:49:06
Reply #12

Karbonkel

if we unban you we could unban everyone!

God has given you the air, so fly! spread you're wings and fly away

May 26, 2010, 14:16:56
Reply #13

IceBreaker

You were cheating? Yes

NO UNBAN!

May 26, 2010, 19:50:05
Reply #14

drowned_and

You should think about this before...