May 14, 2024, 23:20:36
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: I Want To Join Moderators ==== StyLer====  (Read 9644 times)

Apr 29, 2010, 23:10:05
Read 9644 times

StyLer

Hi All  Name in Game : StyLer 
Sex:Male
Nationaltiy:Egyptian
Played MTA : 1 Year
I Want to Join Moderator/ Admin Beacuase I love This Clan And The Moderator And Vip ANd I  Have  A Friends
 In It Like Tom-E,Raggi And They Are My Only Friends In It And I Want to be Like Them     
      i Hope Tom-E,Raggi, And All Admins And [O.o]  Players To Read This Topic Plzzzz Can I Join Moderators  :) :) :) :peace: :rock: :S :-X plzzzzzz :'( :'(

Apr 29, 2010, 23:13:05
Reply #1

StyLer

Played MTA : 1 Year
I Played On [O.o]: Many Weeks  And It Is The Only Server RAce That i Like It And PLay On It
I Want to Join Moderator/ Admin Beacuase I love This Clan And The Moderator And Vip ANd I  Have  A Friends
 In It Like Tom-E,Raggi And They Are My Only Friends In It And I Want to be Like Them     
      i Hope Tom-E,Raggi, And All Admins And [O.o]  Players To Read This Topic Plzzzz Can I Join Moderators  :) :) :) :peace: :rock: :S :-X plzzzzzz :'( :'( :'( Thx :'( (a) (a)

Apr 30, 2010, 03:03:25
Reply #2

RedBallz

mmm I say no. I think I banned you for 10 mins, for hackin a little. And
NO :D :silly:

Apr 30, 2010, 12:03:50
Reply #3

StyLer

mmm I say no. I think I banned you for 10 mins, for hackin a little. And
NO :D :silly:
u didnt ban me ididnt see u before and i thinku dont know me u tell this because u dont want tme to get in Moderators so tell only that u want but what about ban i dint ban from this server [O.o] before i swear ask Tom-e and he will tell u ...... :'( :'( :'( and i dont like amke any one be angry from me i am sry but u dint ban me may be some one els e name styler i know him but he change his name to Nemsis ...
Played MTA : 1 Year i play some times in week day about 1 hour  1 and half but in thursday i play as i like and friday some times in saturday  i have exams when i will fifsh it i will play in summer as i like  hole the day
I Played On [O.o]: Many Weeks  And It Is The Only Server RAce That i Like It And PLay On It
      i Hope Tom-E,Raggi, And All Admins And [O.o]  Players To Read This Topic Plzzzz Can I Join Moderators  :) :) :) :peace: :rock: :S :-X plzzzzzz :'( :'( :'( Thx :'( (a) (a)
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2010, 14:43:14 by StyLer »

Apr 30, 2010, 12:21:08
Reply #4

IceBreaker

Apr 30, 2010, 13:57:40
Reply #5

StyLer

NO
why plzz why what the wrong with  me that make u angry from and dont amke me hoin ur clan moderators plzzzzz  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :love_over: :love_over: :love_over: :love_over: :'( be calm plzz 

May 2, 2010, 01:35:34
Reply #6

RedBallz

NO
why plzz why what the wrong with  me that make u angry from and dont amke me hoin ur clan moderators plzzzzz  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :love_over: :love_over: :love_over: :love_over: :'( be calm plzz 

You Should be calm, and Keeps with No. And I did Banned you, for Abing, And for Spam 1 hour.

May 2, 2010, 16:40:36
Reply #7

Mdbelen

Staff
DENIED

Live your own live and don't try to imitate sb. else!