Apr 29, 2024, 09:45:06
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [Race] .:DoA:. vs. [O.o]  (Read 5021 times)

Aug 17, 2014, 05:33:18
Read 5021 times

Wolf_Pack

Clan Name: Death on Approach

Clan Tag: .:DoA:. (some use |DoA| as an alternate)

Clan Site: www.doa-racers.net

What type of ClanWar: Race

ClanWar date/time: Will need to be discussed to a time suitable for both parties.

Where: Can be discussed. Can be at our CW server if needed.

Format: 3v3 w/ unlimited reserves

.:DoA:. Players:
.:DoA:.Wolfer
.:DoA:.OGLOC
.:DoA:.Kitty

Here's a list of our clan members in case this would need to change: http://doa-racers.net/index.php?topic=7.0

[O.o] Players:
-
-
-

.:DoA:. Maps:
-
-
-

[O.o] Maps:
-
-
-

Rules:
- No cheating. This includes modding, overclocking, or anything else that can give you unfair advantage.
- We will play a total of 12 rounds, 6 maps each played twice (can be discussed)
- If it is a tie, we can either leave it a tie, or admin can type /random (as long as it remains race). Let the randomizer choose the tie breaker. :D
- Point system can be discussed.
- In case of a player timing out, the map will only be restarted if the player times out before (or 10 seconds after at most) the map has started.
- If a player times out during the map (anywhere after 10 seconds of it beginning), the map will resume without a restart.
- Any kind of misbehaving will be punished with a mute for the rest of the match.
- Should be discussed whether or not to play with carfade and/or carhide.

Skype, so you can contact me: stackhouse47

I know that you guys don't really accept clanwars anymore, but I would like for this to be considered. I would hope that some of you and/or maybe your veteran owls would come to play this. xD I've been hopping around here since my days on NeO. It would be an honor to play against you guys. :P

- Wolf_Pack aka .:DoA:.Wolfer (A founder and leader of clan .:DoA:.)
« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2014, 01:29:56 by Wolf_Pack »
Z://MWP47 | Wolf_Pack

Formerly  NeO_Wolf