May 4, 2024, 03:06:01
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Hi all, this is -=FireStorm=  (Read 9064 times)

Mar 30, 2014, 15:35:51
Read 9064 times

FireStorm

Hello =)

My name is Dennis, I'm nineteen years old and I live in Russia, the largest country in the world and very proud of it =) The city where I live is not very big but beautiful, and it thrives) I do not know about you, but in Russia it is very harsh winters, I was born in the eastern part of Russia and moved west, closer to our capital, Moscow. Way from one end of Russia to the other seven days on the train. I have visited almost all regions of Russia, and also visited Lake Baikal =) to see beautiful places on the lake, all advise. I love autumn, the most beautiful time of year in our country, the beautiful nature. The only thing I do not like, it is our Russian car industry, our cars are not very good, and almost all Russian prefer foreign cars. Well, as the very first car to buy is that Russian would learn to ride and if something was not a pity to throw) Well, in my spare time I play MTA, I have three years of playing the server [O.o], for which the server has changed little, added the login panel, put anti flood, removed a lot of old maps, and I remember when they were removed on all tops cards two years ago. On this server I have learned quite a few players, but few with whom I became friends. Among my friends on this server and it Sahota and Lisa, this is nice bro and sister =)) Sorry for my english, I know its bad)
Thanks Those who take the time to read it))
[F.Storm]

Mar 30, 2014, 15:39:51
Reply #1

$@HoT@

hi bro i know u <3 u are pro pro im sure admins know u too cause u are old player here i talk about to belen hole he help us but welcome be active on site too :) love u tooo bro
~>$@HoT@<~

Mar 30, 2014, 15:43:35
Reply #2

FireStorm

hi bro i know u <3 u are pro pro im sure admins know u too cause u are old player here i talk about to belen hole he help us but welcome be active on site too :) love u tooo bro
Ty bro )) very nice =)
[F.Storm]

Mar 30, 2014, 18:36:44
Reply #3

Lisa

Hey bro <333. hehe, good story about Russia :D.

привет Деннис

haha :D.

Mar 30, 2014, 18:42:36
Reply #4

FireStorm

Hey bro <333. hehe, good story about Russia :D.

привет Деннис

haha :D.
Thanks, glad you liked it)
[F.Storm]

Mar 31, 2014, 03:37:00
Reply #5

Mdbelen

Staff
hi, nice text. you seem like a nice guy. you get mod if you remove the russian soldiers from the ukraine! lal kidding, but that rly sucks. Actually I think I like Russia as well (never been there though), some nice nature, and that "russia feeling" loul. I know some really calm and prudent russians, cool feature.

Mar 31, 2014, 06:38:04
Reply #6

FireStorm

hi, nice text. you seem like a nice guy. you get mod if you remove the russian soldiers from the ukraine! lal kidding, but that rly sucks. Actually I think I like Russia as well (never been there though), some nice nature, and that "russia feeling" loul. I know some really calm and prudent russians, cool feature.
I do not like and situation in Ukraine. And we have reasonable people =)
I'm glad you liked my text, thank you)
[F.Storm]

Mar 31, 2014, 09:26:05
Reply #7

dark.Sector

helllo and wellcome i think i know you too :)

Mar 31, 2014, 11:18:13
Reply #8

FireStorm

helllo and wellcome i think i know you too :)
=) Thanks =)
[F.Storm]

Mar 31, 2014, 14:28:50
Reply #9

$@HoT@

~>$@HoT@<~

Mar 31, 2014, 14:30:56
Reply #10

FireStorm

[F.Storm]

Mar 31, 2014, 14:36:58
Reply #11