$@HoT@:
 Nickname: Ginda (Sahota)
      Sex: Male
      MSN: gurjindersahota27@live.com
      Former clans: No
      Headset: Yes
      Teamspeak user: no
      SA-MP: never
      MTA: yes ( only [O.o] and sometimes ffs when ping problem )
      other mod: no

Why do you wanna join Ownage Owls?
      this is the first server i start play when i'm new in MTA . i know lot of player and  clan mambers  and all community is different all admins are cool i always wanna be     -     part of the clan i asked few times in game and in messages to bellen that give me one chance to make a app but he said u are not fit in clan cause im from india and  -     my english but i had 50% many admins know me in game or here and they know i can be a good clan member i know i dont play other games with u cause of my - =  -     net.

What can you do for clan?
      hmm i can mapping i know you guys get alot maps but i specialy start mapping for this clan still work on next i make maps and send them to other servers to pubblish -     this clan so ppl can visit us and  i'm already Smod in MTA servers ppl like me here with admins power i try my best to  create fun in servers and also i have many -  ---      friends then tell me if anyone annoy or something  . i have great memories with this clan.

ty all idk if u guys let me to make this app if i make it by without owners permissiong u can delete this topic and ty dark panglu belen jos slip mill starac

sorry for shit english i hope u guys can understand me :P

Slipknot.:

$@HoT@:
and i can be the map manager also :) and ty slip

KehAnet077:
NO

Starac:

--- Quote from: KehAnet077 on Jan 26, 2014,  19:00:30 ---NO

--- End quote ---
Why is he able to post here?
And why do you even think that your vote counts?
About topic..
Is this request even legit? I mean is he invited or what? What's going on?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version