Community > Feedback & Questions

Reason for ban admın misunderstand my friend

(1/2) > >>

-AoT|Serdar~>:

FIRST herkeze easy gelsın camp yesterday alone I have been playing ownage Search dm oyuncusuyum 2 senenır We have had a few people tired of waiting for them to dd admini saw looked increasingly admın admın Have I called he did not look serıal unlimited ban would generate a more angrily threw THEN I went to dm to dm will give punishment to those who met geldı time camping ground, please dm met grandpa threw me wrong, the correction of the ban on unlimited istiyorumm serıal ... :@

Jos:
Wtf did I just read? Hows your Grandpa now?

Mdbelen:
amk mrk

Giraffen420:

--- Quote from: -AoT|Serdar~> on Jun 19, 2013,  10:20:12 ---   
FIRST herkeze easy gelsın camp yesterday alone I have been playing ownage Search dm oyuncusuyum 2 senenır We have had a few people tired of waiting for them to dd admini saw looked increasingly admın admın Have I called he did not look serıal unlimited ban would generate a more angrily threw THEN I went to dm to dm will give punishment to those who met geldı time camping ground, please dm met grandpa threw me wrong, the correction of the ban on unlimited istiyorumm serıal ... :@

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah, I banned you because you were saying all nasty things to me on DD, so I banned you for a while, then you went over to DM & used + to say even more nasty things, so I banned you there aswell.

Calling me gay & that stuff just because I wont go over to DM to kick someone AFK, when i'm in the middle of a DD match, thats just nasty!

Though I can agree a 1000 years might be a bit harsh on you.
But you did after all say these things to me, so it'll be removed... BUT!! i'll let it stay there for a few more days. Unless anyone has any objections?

dark.Sector:
after what i read in his topic i am still wow i meen how can google translate fail so much??? and let his ban for at least 3-4 more days so he can learn his leason

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version